A Wish to the Eternal Dragon

Previously on dragon ball, emperor pilaf succeeded in uniting the seven dragon balls, now prepared the summoned the eternal dragon to grant his wish to rule the world.

Pilaf:Come forth, Dragon! I call upon you to grant my wish!

Little does the Emperor know, two of our heroes have taken flight in an attempt to thwart his diabolical plans.

Puar:Come on, Oolong! We have to hurry!

Oolong:How fast do you think a pig can fly?

Meanwhile, the rest of the team watches helplessly from above, trapped within the confines of their prison cell.

Yamcha:C'mon, Puar! You're our only hope now!

Bulma:You can do it, Oolong!

Goku:What's going on, you guys I can't see!

Sakura:Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Ha!

Sakura blasted her Kamehameha wave on the wall but it's just the same result like earlier or just now.

Sakura:There! Now where even let's take a look outside now Goku.

Goku:Yay thanks Sakura! Now the both of us see some action hehehe!

Sakura:You bet we are!

Yamcha and Bulma just looked at the two kids sweatdrop of their antics.

Yamcha:Those two are crazy.

Bulma:Tell me about it.

Pilaf:Eternal Dragon! Arise!

The seven magic dragon balls started to glow very brighter and the black clouds is booming that the green lightning is emerged towards the dragon balls.

Pilaf/Shu/Mai:(Squealing)

Oolong(Bat Form)/Puar(Bat Form):(Squealing)

At last, the Eternal Dragon has risen from its slumber within the fiery core of the Earth. And It seems nothing can prevent Emperor Pilaf from fulfilling his desire for world domination! Hurry, Oolong! Hurry, Puar! The fate of the world is in your hands!

Pilaf successfully awaken the eternal dragon right now, it is blaze of firing power arising on the sky.

Puar:We're too late, Oolong The dragon 'already here!

Yamcha:Now what are we going to do?! We can't just stand here and watch!

Bulma:Oh, we have no choice!

Goku:Woah! Do see what I see sakura?! What beautiful light show! I bet it came out of the balls.

Sakura:You bet it was Goku I think pilaf successfully awaken the dragon that's how it does.

Goku:Really?! I guess the legends are true after all huh?

Sakura:Of course it is that's what bulma explains everything.

Pilaf:I can't believe it...It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! At last, my greatest dreams are finally coming true! Soon the whole world will be at my beck and call!

Pilaf's imagining thoughts:

Hundreds of people laughing and cheering all around pilaf's castle the trumpets playing a royal tone with a symbol of pilaf on it. Emperor Pilaf standing on front of his people on top of his castle he raise his skull bone staff, wears a crown and laughing.

All the people kneeled and they bow down to him and cheering him on. And he also imagines pilaf will rule the whole world.

Pilaf's imagining thoughts end: