HORRIFYING BUYON

Previously on Dragon Ball...Goku and Sakura from their exposure to the high blizzard winds in the home of their guide, Suno. To show their thanks, they then headed off to bring home the village chief who is being held hostage in the Red Ribbon Army's Muscle Tower. Once inside, Goku and Mitsuko Sakura in disguise came face to face with the monstrous Major Metallitron, but a two combined Kamehameha Waves brought the robotic hulk down for good. Next, the wily Murasaki tried to halt Goku and Mitsuko's progress using every technique in his ninja's bag of tricks. But in the end, his skills were no match for Goku and his Power Pole and Mitsuko and her magic abilities. Murasaki called upon Android Number 8 to take up the battle.

Murasaki:Your job is to spread mayhem, not philosophy!

Android No 8:I can't do it...

Murasaki:W-What? You're nothing but a yellow-bellied coward!

Number 8 teamed up with two young warriors, and together the three braved their way to the top of the tower--Where General White was waiting for them...

Goku:Hand over the village chief now!

Mitsuko:We taken care one of your soldiers and subordinates! Give up! There's nothing for you to stop us!

Eighter:General White, Sir. Please put an end to your evil ways.

General White:I think it is the three of you should be surrendering!

Goku:Wha--?

Mitsuko:Huh--?

Eighter:Huh--?

Goku/Mitsuko/Eighter:AAAAHHHH!!!

General White:(Laughing)

__

The blizzard is active night time outside at muscle tower. Inside general white's command room too floor, he pushed his red button to activated his trapped door to make goku, mitsuko and eighter fall all the way down at the sixth floor.

Goku:(Screaming)

Eighter:(Screaming)

Mitsuko:(Screaming)...(Grunted)

She stopped screaming looking at Goku and eighter still falling both of her hands glowing blue light aura to broke their falls levitating them inside the blue floated circles.

She put them down gently mitsuko flipped herself in the air and landed safely on the floor with the others

Mitsuko:Phew! Are you guys okay?

Goku:(Chuckled) Wowie mitsuko that was really incredible! Thanks for the help though!

Eighter:Yes me too! I give you my thanks for rescuing me and goku!

Mitsuko:(Giggled) don't mention it. that's what we always helping all three of us each other.

Eighter:Ah... Oh...The fifth floor...