THE PENALTY IS PINBALL

Last time on dragon ball: the dragon balls where stolen from the hands of our heroes emperor pilaf's bumbling henchmen, Mai and Shu. Goku and Sakura led a brave trek into emperor pilaf's palace to retrieve the stolen balls. Once inside, everyone followed the writing on the ground.

Yamcha:It's a trap? Don't you think?

Carefully, the team crept through the caverns, trying to avoid unforeseen dangers. But when the wall came crashing down, our heroes found themselves trapped in the cold corridor. And now they wait, wondering what the emperor pilaf has in store for them next!

Mai:Nope, I don't think it's in here.

Shu:Me, neither.

Mai:C'mon, let's rip the seats open. We've got to find that dragon ball.

___

Bulma:Well, looks like where stuck here.

Oolong:Wonderful! Now I get to die today too!

Sakura:That it seems, we've been caught here pretty good.

Oolong:You must be crazy! Aren't you scared this kind of situation?!

Sakura:Hmmm...Nope!

Goku:Hey, what's wrong? Why're you so upset?

Bulma:Because we're prisoners.

Goku:Oh, don't worry about that. If there's a way in, there's gotta be a way out.

Sakura:And besides, Me and my boyfriend's Instincts never fails.

Bulma:Goku,Sakura, they're going to try to kill us!

Goku:Ha! Scary!

Sakura:(Giggling!) Good one Goku!

Bulma:Don't you think anything seriously you two?!

___

Pilaf:hahahaha! Those ignorant bufoons! Yes, I really do have to hand it to myself though. "Old follow the pink arrow" trap gets'em everytime! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Shu:Sire!

Pilaf:Speak to me!

Mai:Sir, we search the air car that they came here in, but the last dragon ball definitely isn't in it.

Pilaf:No?! That means, one of them must be carrying it!

Mai:You know, you can never trust a short person. Surely one of those little runts is hiding the dragon ball from us!

It was silence for a while that pilaf and shu look at her awkwardly.

Pilaf:That will be the last time you run down short people in my presence, Agent Mai. And stop calling me 'Shirley' do I make myself clear?

Mai:Oh,Yes,Sir. I don't know what I was thinking.

___

Back at Goku and the gang, yamcha doing his battle stance and so as Goku and Sakura preparing to break the wall.

Yamcha:You ready?

Goku:Let's do it!

Sakura:Ready when you are!

Yamcha:WOLF FANG FIST!

Goku:HYAAAH!

Sakura:HAAAAAH!

Yamcha is doing multiple landing blows at the wall and sakura land a few punches and kicks but when they stopped the wall doesn't have any scratches and doesn't break easily.

Yamcha:I...I didn't even put a dent in it! The wall is to strong.

Sakura:Me neither! And it's pure solid I didn't make a single crack.