Elimination Round

Previously on Dragon Ball, the long awaited World Martial Arts Tournament finally started up! From all across the globe, fighters and fans gathered to take part in the earth's craziest display of Martial Arts know-how.

Bullhorn Guy:No pushing! It makes me nervous! I'm sorry but the audience is not allowed inside the elimination round area! It would be a major fire hazard and--

Bulma:Well then how are we supposed to see our friends and boyfriends fighting?!!

Bullhorn Guy:Just close your eyes and pretend you're there!

Chairman:Hello? Hello? Testing, one... two... okay... Well... first we'd like to thank each one of you fighters for coming all this way to the Tournament because of course if you didn't come there wouldn't be much of a show to watch...If anyone here is of the counting nature, you may have noticed that there are one hundred and thirty seven fighters packed into this hall, representing countries and species from all over the world...

Krillin:One hundred and thirty seven?? And half of them have kneecaps taller than I am!

Sakura:Don't let your fears get into you krillin. The three of us will try our very best to beat them all to go to the tournament and yamcha too. And besides, my elemental powers are powering up it's all thanks to master roshi's training program.

After Sakura convinced krillin, he look at her with a smile on his face that he wasn't getting nervous or scared anymore his braveness is within him now.

Krillin:(Chuckled) thanks but your right Sakura! Let's do our very best to put our training skills to the test!

Sakura:That's the spirit! Now that's the krillin I know!

Krillin:(Laughing) Oh why thank you...!

Chairman:Unfortunately...Out of all you guys here only eight will get a chance to fight in front of the crowds in the Tournament finals! So fight hard in the elimination round and let's try to not have any whining!

___

Bulma:Gee, what's the point of windows when you can't reach them? Change into a stool or something!

Oolong:Whoa Bulma! I don't just change on command! Get Puar to do it!

Puar:Don't be a baby Oolong! I changed the last four times! It's your turn!

Bulma:Now get down there!

Oolong:Come on...! Why me?!

Bulma:I'll yell piggy!

Oolong(Thoughts:Some things never change...the wicked mistress and her poor pig slave...) Okay...! But I ain't changing into a stool!

Bulma:Fine. Whatever.

Oolong growled on her attitude but he See's her white underwear under her skirt he perverted laugh too.

Oolong(Thoughts:Guess that's why mountain climbers don't wear skirts...)

Bulma: I still can't see! Lift me higher!

Oolong:Grrr!

Bulma:Hey...! Move it!

Oolong grunted that he stands up lifted her highter that she can see the glass window.

Bulma:I can see! I can see inside!

Oolong:Great, Bulma. That's the important thing...I mean... who cares if my spine's cracking...

____

Chairman:Now listen to the rules carefully because I can't stand repeating myself...You will be divided into four tournament blocks and the top two from each block will advance to the finals.We'll be playing single elimination...A person loses when they land outside the ring, lose consciousness, or says "I give up." But killing your opponent is strictly forbidden. Anyone who does so will be disqualified! And no weapons, either! Claws may be used but only if they're natural! Fights that aren't finished in under one minute will be decided by points! Now, please move to the boxes and take a number...You can look on the boards to find your place. And please, no trading...