CRUEL GENERAL RED

On the last episode of Dragon Ball...Goku, Colonel Silver, and Sakura disguise herself as mitsuko spotted two monkeys also held a dragon ball.

Colonel Silver:A dragon ball!

Goku:Come on mitsuko we gotta go after them!

Mitsuko:Okay! Let's go!

Colonel Silver:Soldier, your rifle!

Silver's plan to stop the fleeing duo misfired and sent the monkeys--along with the ball--careening over a cliff...

Goku:Oh no! We can't let them die!

Mitsuko:Don't worry I got this! Just leave it to me goku!

Goku entrusted her disguised girlfriend to saved two harmless chimps by magically levitated to stop their fall.

Mitsuko:It seems that you ain't so scared anymore huh? (Chuckled) so don't worry, both of you are safe and sound...So little baby monkey? What you hold just now is a five star dragon ball so Goku and I are on a hunt for those so please give it to us?

After she tells the two monkeys permission, they happily accepted her request giving her the dragon ball and continue their retreat from certain danger.

Colonel Silver:I suggest both of you will going to hand over that dragon ball right now, or will die by my hands!

Mitsuko:Actually, I think it's time for me to reveal who I truly was.

Goku:W-What?!

Can she really undisguised herself to make colonel silver face to face with her once again?

___

It was silent. Goku, mitsuko, colonel silver and his soldiers facing each other ready to engaged in battle but before that, her boyfriend looked at her gasp in surprised could revealed herself so soon he and his men looking at her in confusion.

Colonel Silver:Revealed yourself who you truly are? I see that you wearing that odd outfit of yours. Black bandana on your head, sun glasses on your eyes, black mask on your mouth and that suit which yourself look like a spy. Very well go ahead and do it. I had a feeling both of us met somewhere before because your voice reminded me for somebody I know!

Mitsuko:Alright.

Goku:M-Mitsuko wait! I can't let you do this!

Colonel Silver:Stay out of this boy, and let her continue!

Goku:No I won't! Leave mitsuko alone you cold hearted bastard!

Red ribbon soldier:Hey! Watch your mouth kid!

Goku:(Growling)

Mitsuko look at his boyfriend never seen him so overprotective and threatened by those ruthless red ribbon army. Colonel Silver almost losing his patients getting really fed up about the young monkey boy's fiesty behavior he slowly move his hand going to took out his pistol to shoot him. He was about to charge at them, but she stops him.

Mitsuko:Goku wait! Please listen to me and hear me out for a sec!

Goku:Huh? What's wrong mitsuko?

Mitsuko:Everything is gonna be alright! The reason I do this is because--

He swiped out a pistol on his pocket prepared to shoot goku.

Colonel Silver:You drop your guard down foolish boy, Die!

He pulled the trigger sounded with a "bang". Goku heared it he moved his body to looked at silver making him missed. The gun bullet shoted passed through at mitsuko's right shoulder spilled some blood while screaming in pain. It was slow motion goku turned his head eyes widened in horror she moved backwards and started to fell all the way down at the cliff including the five star dragon ball slipped on her hand.