THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE

Previously on dragon ball, Goku,Sakura and Chi Chi for the island home of master roshi who possessed a magic fan capable of putting out the flames of fire mountain.

Goku:I see it! Down there, Sakura Chi Chi! Hold on!...Hello!!

Master Roshi:Hmm?

Goku:Hi!

Sakura:We found you!

Master Roshi:What the...Well I'll be darn! Its my two young friends and the flying nimbus!

Goku/Sakura:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Here we come!

Master Roshi:HAHAHAHAHAHA! I had a feeling I'd see you both again.

Goku:I still have the flying nimbus! It's great!

Sakura:Of course! His cloud is very friendly.

Master Roshi:Still have it?

Goku:Uh-Huh!

Master Roshi:And friendly you say? Why of course! Just like I said before, only people with pure of heart can ride on it.

Sakura:I won't forget that.

Master Roshi:Good! Good!

Sakura:Best of all, I still wearing these too. I feel like a real fighter!

Master Roshi:Is that so? Ohohoho! I'm pretty sure you always keep those forever treasure them dearly okay?

Sakura:Aye! Aye! Roshi!

Goku:Yeah, We get along great! We're friends now!

Master Roshi:Hey Goku? Sakura? What happened to your friend here? Last time she was taller, and a prettier,and,well,you know,bigger too...heh...now she's,uh,not!

Goku:Oh yeah, well that was bulma, but this girl is Chi Chi.

Sakura:Her father was the ox-king!

Chi Chi:Mm-Hmm!

Master Roshi:Really?

Goku:His the one who ask us to come here.

Sakura:We came here for an important task.

Chi Chi:Mm-Hmm.

Master Roshi:Hmm. Well the ox-king huh? Why, I never heard from him for years you know I used to train that little guy! ("Rambling")

Chi Chi:Hey goku? Sakura? Are you sure this guy is roshi?

Goku:That's him!

Sakura:Yup! His the master!

Chi Chi:Well, we'll just see about that! Before I believe his the real martial arts master, he's gonna have to prove it!

Goku/Sakura:Huh?

Master Roshi:("Rambling")

Chi Chi throw her blade remove on her pink helmet aim it on master roshi.