The Last Dragon Ball

Last time on Dragon Ball…Goku and Sakura has undisguised her identity by force thanks to blake. Commander red’s former right hand man used the summoning wrist band given by sakura’s evil alter ego to call forth the Blake’s slave monster to join forces with him including his battle suit ready to face to face with them in battle.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):Let’s Strike them together!

Taurus Demon:(Growled, Roaring)

The dastardly villain and his assistant demon monster Hoped to destroy The two young warriors In his first official task As the self-appointed new Leader of the Red Ribbon Army.

Goku:(Groaning)…O-Ouch that hurts!

Sakura:(Groaning) Good thing my magic barrier didn’t cause the impact of our fall. So your okay?

Goku:My head hurts a little, but I’ll be good. And you?

Sakura:And my butt just a little sore, but I’ll live.

__

The capsule plane soared above the sky driving by the ex-bandit yamcha on the front and the rest of the gang are on the back seat on there way at the red ribbon army headquarters all of them held a worried expression something might be bad happened with those two kids.

Bulma:Can’t this thing go Any faster, Yamcha? Goku and Mitsuko does need our help.

Krillin:They maybe partners forever, but I can’t believe they tried to Fight the Army by themselves.

Oolong:If you ask me, those two deserves what they got!

Bulma:Oolong! You better take That back right this minute!

Puar:You’re not helping Goku and Mitsuko by fighting each other!

Launch(Blonde Hair):I know. Why don’t we All play a little game? The first person that Says another word Gets shot in the face!

Blonde Haired launch make that kind of suggestion because she had enough of her gang’s complaining. She pointed her gun first at master roshi’s face he looked at it for a second then he started to whimpered.

Master Roshi:(Whimpers)

Then they blasted off fast making there way at the red ribbon army base with a sign twinkling star that their out of sight.

__

Meanwhile at the red ribbon army base, everywhere at the place was almost empty, all the red ribbon soldiers are knocked out cold and the rest of them escaped, there was a red ribbon soldier along with his partner goat also knock out on their table and inside the command room seems nobody was there the huge widescreen dragon radar was beeping  shows there are total six dragon balls brought together.

(Beeping)

Then there was goku and sakura both of them held their brave face putting up their battle stances looking at officer black with his battle jacket and his partner Taurus Demon ready for a fight.

Sakura:We better be careful Goku. I know that guy his name is officer black. Probably always been sticking with his commander with red hair and eye patch the one we saw him laying on the floor dead.

Goku:Yeah the one you told me the other day that him and his commander face to face with you along with your adoptive parents before those mean men blow up your home island.

Sakura:Exactly…So let’s get this over with.

Goku:Considering said than done.

Officer Black inside his battle jacket and taurus demon standing on the roof not to far from each other looking at the two young warriors down below.