Korin Tower

Previously on Dragon Ball, The sacred land of Korin was visited By the cruel Mercenary Tao, Sent to destroy Goku and Mitsuko Sakura in disguise for The Red Ribbon Army. Bora, friends to the two young warriors and sworn Protector of his people’s land, Challenged the Invader…and interruption cause to be saved, making his son Upa, and Goku, To mitsuko’s heroic action their faces happy and relieved Bora is unharmed.

Mitsuko:(Giggled) I guess I’ll let you go. However, if it’s to much for you to handle him, I’ll intervene okay?

Goku:Considering it as a promise!

__

Goku:Ka…Me… Ha… Me…Haaaa!

Mercenary Tao:(Grunts)

__

Mercenary Tao:Dodon Ray!

Mitsuko:GOKU MOVE!

Bora:NOOOO!!!

Upa:GOKU!!!

Goku:(Yelling)

However, this is the second time mitsuko used her kind of magic to cancel away tao’s dodon ray attack for rescuing her partner’s life.

Mitsuko:I think you went a bit to far giving my partner such a beating. And this fighting show is over.

__

Mercenary Tao:Dodon Ra-

Mitsuko:Your unguarded!

Mercenary Tao:Say what?!

Mitsuko:Never let your guard down, but you already did!

Giving him the most pain shocking treatment at battle, mitsuko has few useful moves facing off the heartless killer. The black suited girl decided to unleashed her strong magic to finish him off.

Mitsuko:Merchucus Verditis!

Mercenary Tao:N-N-NOT THIS AGAIN! AAARRGHHH!

Mitsuko:This is gonna be the second shocking experience for regretting what you’ve done in your whole life tao! Don’t you know killing innocent people was wrong?!

__

She somehow managed to defeated tao fly off away from the sacred lands, but the worst part would happened is she was left unguarded and the defender of korin’s tower lost his life left upa and goku on a grudge and grief.

Upa:(Wailing) D-DADDY PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!!! (Crying) I STILL NEED YOU!!! (Sob)

Goku:N-No…(Sniff, Choked)…You can’t do this! We still have our goals to finish together! P-Please…don’t die! You need to hear me! NOOOO!!! MITSUKOOO!!! (Sob).

__

He may have failed to kill goku and retrieved the four dragon balls, he fled by himself somewhere and come back for them until his ready again.

Goku:(Laughing) M-MITSUKO I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! YOUR STILL ALIVE! THANK GOODNESS!

Upa:(Cheering) I KNEW YOU WOULDN’T DIE! WHAT A RELIEF THAT YOUR SAVED!

__

Goku:Wait! Upa! If me and mitsuko can collect All of the Dragon Balls I think we can bring Your father back to life!

Mitsuko:Hey! That’s really a brilliant idea! Why wouldn’t I think of that?!

__

Now, in order Achieve their goals, Goku and Mitsuko has begun climb up together the Impossibly high Korin Tower, Hoping to attain The Sacred Water. According to legend, this Enchanted drink will Greatly increase the strength Of whoever consumes it. But no one knows This for certain, For no one has ever Made it to the top…