The Pirates Treasure

On the last Episode of Dragon Ball, The search for the Third Dragon Ball led Goku, Mitsuko, Bulma, and Krillin Into a secret port Constructed by pirates Centuries ago. Though the pirates Had long since passed away, They left behind A dangerous legacy To guard their precious booty! A radical robot Of the killing kind! Armed to the hilt, This metal monster Was bent on ridding his lair Of the hapless intruders!

Pirate Robot:Yo, ho, ho.

Goku:(Yelping)

Mitsuko:(Gasping)

Krillin:(Yelps)

Bulma:(Screams)

Krillin:(Grunts)

Mitsuko:Sinnyu Invisibus!

General Blue:What a magnificent Little toy!

After a terrible Struggle, Goku and Mitsuko will work together as a team intent On ending the battle Once and for all By turning themselves Into a human torpedoes! And in grand style, they did just that! It was the end of One dangerous threat, But another was just Around the corner! General Blue of the Red Ribbon Army was hot On Bulma and Krillin's trail! And as they were Unknowingly leading him To the Dragon Ball, The General was leading Goku and his disguise girlfriend In the opposite direction!

Goku:Hey! Krillin must Have drawn that! They went this way! Come on mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Okay Goku!

Into the unknown they plunged, Oblivious of their plight! While Goku and Mitsuko journeyed Deeper and deeper Into the labyrinth! Is it success that Awaits Bulma and Krillin? Or an untimely end? With every step, Goku and Mitsuko gets further away From being able To help their friends! Stay tuned for more Dragon Ball!

__

Goku and Mitsuko was now running at the deep labyrinth while the whole place was still cause a tremor that general blue giving them the wrong way. Both of them felt a strong shake making the two kids tripping their feet and the green ceilings formed a wide crack on it.

Goku:(Yelp)

Mitsuko:W-Whoa!

Goku:You okay mitsuko?

Mitsuko:I'll live. No need to be concerned.

Goku:Hmm? Whoa! It might be best just to forget About that Dragon Ball! This is bad! That ceiling is Going to cave in any minute!

Mitsuko:We almost had it! But your right! Our lives is far more important than that and same goes for our friends!

Goku:I totally agree what you said! We better not let ourselves bury in here!

Mitsuko:I see what you mean but I got this!

The black suited girl raised both of her hands upwards to summoned her magic blue colored shield on top of them for protection.

Goku:(Chuckled) Ah! Much better!

They can now walk straight freely without the debris on top of them thanks to mitsuko's activated her magic blue colored shield proceed to find Bulma and Krillin.

Goku:I don't think we Should let Bulma fire cannons When we're in Underwater caves anymore!

Mitsuko:You think so? I don't really remember bulma's submarine jet attaching cannons or some sort! But in the end, the cannon she used to make this place shake into catastrophe instead shooting at that metallic scrapped robot!