Confront The Red Ribbon Army

Mercenary Tao:I will crush you brats!

Previously on Dragon Ball...It was the final act in The power play between Goku, Mitsuko known as sakura in disguise and Tao, and the monkey tailed boy Had the upper hand!

Goku:You're breathing Gives away your next move!

Mitsuko:Without master korin's hardcore exercises, making you disadvantage.

Goku and Mitsuko's trip to The top of Korin's Tower Had made them Significantly stronger Than the last time The three faced off. As a result, Mercenary Tao was forced To resort to dirty tricks To stay in the fight. But both of their double swift Kick's Goku and Mitsuko turned Tao's own tool against him With fatal consequences. After Commander Red's Hired thug was out of the way, Goku and Mitsuko set out to take on the Entire Red Ribbon Army. Following his Dragon Radar To Red's lair, and he wouldn't forget the promised he keep coming from mitsuko or her real name and identity sakura to fulfill her revenge at the red ribbon army Goku and his partner hopes to recover The remaining Dragon Balls And bring Upa's father Back to life with a wish To the Eternal Dragon!

__

In the forest area was quite and peaceful. A displays of few green trees, bushes, sun's shining, birds chirping gently and grass grounds. There was a medium sized hill on the center including a one single red flag with a two "RR" letters clearly was a red ribbon army. It is also known as a golf lane a one white ball was placed on the ground then commander red swinged his golf club to hit it.

Commander Red:(Grunts)

He swinged his golf ball strong enough to sent flying all the way at the medium sized hill landed there perfectly. The golf ball rolled slowly and successfully get inside the hole means birdie shot. He was being applaud by his partner officer Black for seeing such a shot.

(Clapping)

Officer Black:Nice shot, sir, really.

Commander Red:I've told ya before, An underling should never Look down at his leader!

He sat down and clapping his hand loud and clearly in front on his size.

Officer Black:You're right, sir!

(Clapping)

Commander Red:Hmph!

The red haired eye patched man sat down on his chair and making it moved up then a one red ribbon soldier started to drive slowly while officer black following them by walking behind.

Commander Red:What a glorious day! The sun is shining, I'm on top of my game, And before long, I will Own all the Dragon Balls! As soon as Mercenary Tao comes back We will only have two more Dragon Balls to track down.

Officer Black:Then it's only a matter of time Before the Red Ribbon Army Rules the world! Right, Sir?

Commander Red:(Growled)

Their conversation was interrupted a sound of his telephone was ringing on the right side of his chair handle and picked it up.

(Phone Ringing)

Commander Red:Red here. Speak!

Red Ribbon Soldier A(Phone:Commander! We have had a very Interesting conversation. With Colonel Violet In the field. She claims to have recovered Another Dragon Ball.)

Commander Red:Excellent.

__

On the next scene, It was a place of another forest with huge lake line and the sky few flying seagulls. There was a boat on the middle of the water lake a one red ribbon soldier humanoid wolf was standing besides a woman wearing a red ribbon uniform using a giant leaf for fanning her to relaxed names colonel violet. She sat down sitting on the chair hanging both of her legs on the table with a map about the underwater place using their own dragon radar at the red ribbon army command room telling her the location where the one dragon ball is.