Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)

Last time on Dragon Ball…Goku and Mitsuko was in hot pursuit Of the sinister General Blue, Who stole three Dragon Balls From Master Roshi’s island.

General Blue:You two kids get a blast out of this!

Unfortunately, Our two heroes fell victim To the General’s Dastardly trick. But in the end, the evil villain Got his just deserts.

Goku:Bad man, but great fireworks.

Mitsuko:I get the picture, but serves him right!

Goku and Mitsuko landed in a strange place Known as Penguin Village, Where more adventure Awaits for the two young warriors – today!

Arale:Hi!

Goku:Huh? Oh, hi!

Mitsuko:Yes of course! Hi!

__

Sun:(Laughing)

Goku and Mitsuko came at a strange place for the first time of their lives called penguin village. Mister sun was shining brightly while he laugh with happiness on the cheerful afternoon sunny day. The monkey tailed boy and black suited girl stand in front arale and two gatchans on norimaki’s residence.

Arale:Hello. What are your both names?

Goku:I’m called Goku.

Mitsuko:Mine is mitsuko.

Arale:My name is Arale. And this is Gatchan One and Two.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Goku:Wow, what strange little birds don’t you think so mitsuko?

Mitsuko:I can see what you mean, they have white wings and antennas probably their fairies or something.

Arale:Would both of you like to come Play with us for a while?

Goku:That sounds like a lot of fun, But me and my partner can’t right now. We have to find the Dragon Balls.

Arale:Oh, and what is a Dragon Balls?

Mitsuko:Will tell you everything later after me and goku retrieved them.

Goku:Hey Nimbus Cloud! Hurry back!

He cupped both of his hand on the mouth calling back his nimbus cloud it descends in front of them once again, follow the explosion where general blue held the dragon ball is.

Goku:(Grunts) Hop on mitsuko, we gotta go where the explosion is.

Mitsuko:Okay, as you wish.

Once Goku and Mitsuko rode the nimbus cloud together, they blasted off immediately to find the red ribbon general headed at the mountain peak leaving Arale and her two gatchans gasp with awe watching them flying away.

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Gasps)

Arale:Cool! Hey, wait for me! Goku! Mitsuko!

The happy little girl robot and her two gatchans friends decided to follow them behind excitedly and inside the house was Dr slump looking outside the window move his head left to right with with confuse expression.

Sembei Norimaki:Huh?

__

Meanwhile, general blue’s jet plane was crashed into pieces after the explosion filled with smokes on the mountain hill.

General Blue:(Panting) I believe I owe General White an apology. I’ve never suffered A task as difficult As destroying those two kids!

He frustrated turned his head eyes widened in disbelief seeing up at the sky spotted the yellow nimbus cloud while Goku and Mitsuko ride together.