Roshi's Suprise

Last time on DragonBall...

Bulma:Faster! We've gotta go faster!

Krillin:I'm going!

BulmaWould it help If I got out and pushed?

Krillin:They're firing at us again!

Bulma:Okay, now would be a good time to move!

The Red Ribbon Army Made their presence felt, As they turned up the heat On Goku, Sakura, Bulma, and Krillin. General Blue lead the attack, Which included sending troops To Roshi's Island To kidnap the master And steal the two Dragon Balls in his possession. Goku, Sakura and their friends Found safety in a cave Too narrow for the Large submarine to follow. However, the resourceful General was prepared And continued the chase In smaller vessels. Hurry up, guys! And whatever you do, Don't look back!

__

Inside the underwater small sea cave, the four groups inside their Submarine jet drive fast by krillin to get away from the two submarines by the red ribbon army continuing chasing after them.

Bulma:Oh my gosh! They're still after us! Only now they have two ships, And they don't look happy! Are you trying To get us killed?!

Krillin:Trust me, I don't Want to meet them either.

Bulma:Did I mention That they have torpedoes?

Goku:What are torpedoes?

Sakura:I think she's talking about those things the one's that they fired at us earlier Goku.

Goku:Oh I get it! So that's what they used those things that they fired us. like making a "Kaboom" or something?

Sakura:Yup. That it.

Bulma:Well at least my little sis pay attention seriously. It must be nice to live In complete oblivion. Which is about What we're gonna be!

Krillin:I'm trying!

Red Ribbon Walrus:I've got them in range, sir. Shall we launch torpedoes?

General Blue:Negative. We'd risk a cave-in. Besides, you don't need to use A torpedo to destroy a fly. There's an easier solution. Ram them into the cave wall!

__

Back at Red Ribbon Army Headquarters:

Officer Black:General Blue's Company A is in pursuit Of the little boy and his black suited girl partner And the third Dragon Ball. Captain Dock Is supervising the raid On the island by Company B. Our radar has a confirmed Lock on two Dragon Balls located within The scientist's compound. As you know, the old man Is accompanied by A woman and a turtle, Which are believed to be His only protection.

Commander Red:Yes, yes. General Blue Is a brilliant tactician. I'm supposedly surrounded By the best minds Of every conceivable industry. Yet I'm still chasing a child boy and that mysterious unknown girl For what should have been In my possession months ago!

Officer Black:I understand, sir.

Commander Red:You understand nothing! But make sure General Blue does. I want that scientist Brought back to me alive, At all costs...! He is the key to our success.

Officer Black:Consider it done, sir.

__

At Roshi's little island kame house, turtle stay outside sat at the ground woken up on his sleep. Blue haired launch busy cooking inside making breakfast with two eggs for breakfast while swaying her hips.