MAJOR METALLITRON

Previously on Dragon Ball...

Goku:Hey, are you listening?

Sakura:Mister Robot, do what my boyfriend says stop the plane please!

Goku and Sakura's first visit to the frozen tundra took a nasty turn as their airplane nose-dived into the thick snow below...In this unforgiving weather and with the Red Ribbon Army close at hand, Two young warriors would have been a goner thanks to his girlfriend's magic teleportation to escaped inside the plane without the help of a young girl named Suno, who lead two heroes through the frozen wilderness, toward the safety of her nearby village.

General White:You imbecile! Stop wasting my time and follow that trail before the snow covers it up!

General White's troops widened their search, their every resource dedicated to finding Goku, Sakura and the Dragon Ball they carries. But the falling snow served to hinder the soldiers' progress, and gave Goku and Sakura some much needed time to make themselves warm or recover their ordeal...

Sakura:Ahhh! This so warm and relaxing don't you think?

Goku:(Chuckled) you betcha! Suno and her mother sure are really nice people to take care of us! We need to keep our strengths up to keep searching my grandpa's four star dragon ball we can't let those mean army guys stopping us from doing it!

While goku and sakura making themselves warm in front of the fireplace, Suno and her mother decided to watch after them give some breads and hot chocolates for making two kids energized.

Goku:Yay! Thank you very much! I'm starving let's eat!

Sakura:(Chuckled!) Yeah! Time to get our stomachs warm and filled!
Two kids are very grateful to them good thing sakura reminded Goku not to go outside because of the cold weather to wear their snow coats.

Goku:(Chuckled) your snow coats are getting warmer than I thought and I don't feel the cold too!

Sakura:It was nothing goku. Always pleasure to assist you!

Goku and Sakura was soon back on their feet and feeling better than ever.

Goku:(Chuckled) Don't worry about us...we'll be fine.

Their energy fully restored, Goku and Mitsuko Sakura's disguise name raced away from Suno's house on a new mission.

Suno:Do you really think they can defeat the army, Mother?

Suno's Mother:They think those two can, but so did your father. After all, I'm very happy that sakura had a boyfriend like Goku never doubt her skills are very something else.

To show their thanks, Goku and Mitsuko promised to rescue the village chief...who is being held hostage by the Red Ribbon Army in their heavily fortified Muscle Tower.

Goku/Mitsuko:HAAAAH!!!

General White:(Laughing)

Mitsuko:Badickinis Metalalurca!

Goku:Power Pole extend!

Mitsuko used her magic the ability to bind any metal things like the few soldiers weapons to tied them up and goku easily swept aside the first wave of guards and vaulted their way onto the tower, ready to face the many dangers ahead. Little does they know, General White is also ready for them

Goku/Mitsuko:Hmm?

General White:Well, both of you impressed me, little lambs... Come on up. I'll be right here waiting for you two. (Laughing)

___

On the snow village, after Goku and Mitsuko dashing off towards muscle tower to rescue the village chief, the red haired girl couldn't help but to get worried with her new two friends she was watching outside while the snows falling gently. Her mother open the door holding both of her shoulders asking to go back inside.