THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)

Shenron:Make a wish!

Previously on Dragon Ball, Oolong may have saved the world from Emperor Pilaf,but now that Goku and his Girlfriend Sakura has caught a glimpse of the full moon, the two kids and the rest of the gang have an all new danger to face!

Goku(Giant Ape):ROAAAR!!!!!

Goku's transformation of the giant ape is complete. He is now roaring outside at night with the full moon he's beginning to destroyed every pieces of pilaf's castle aggressively he stomp his gigantic foot of pilaf's cell where the gang is they move out of the way and dodged it he move both of his muscular arms while he was roared some more then keeps thrashing the castle.

Sakura(Giant Ape):ROAAAR!!!!!

Sakura turned herself also into a giant ape.She roared so loud and she started to smashed the buildings of the castle a few times she launch both of her fist on the ground created a huge crack on it and started to roar again viciously. Bulma and the others bent down for cover the two giant apes started to walk away that they stomp on the ground causing an earthquake.

Yamcha:Their walking away, you guys! We better make a break for it! This whole place is gonna be rubble if those two kids doesn't change back!

Goku(Giant Ape):ROAAAR!!!!!

Sakura(Giant Ape):ROAAAR!!!!!

___

Pilaf:(Yawning) I was dreaming I was a bee...and I was about to sting someone!

Giant ape goku squeeze the roof top of pilaf gang's sleeping room so hard and it crushed. And sakura's ape form hold a large piece of rumble then she throw it away and crushed it on the ground.

Shu/Mai:(Screaming)

Ape form Goku is roaring at them ape form Sakura walk and stand beside to join him she also roared as well.

Goku(Ape Form):ROAAAR!!!

Sakura(Ape Form):ROAAAR!!!

Shu/Mai:(Whimpering)

Pilaf:Don't take my honey, you mean old bear... Don't take my honey, please!

Mai:Emperor, wake up!

Pilaf woke up and rubbed his eyes.

Shu:Uh, sire! We've got company!

Pilaf:Huh?

Goku(Giant Ape)/Sakura(Giant Ape):ROAAAR!!!

Pilaf:(Screaming)

Giant Ape Goku punch the wall and sakura did the same.

Pilaf:Don't just sit there,you fools! Get up there and kill those two monsters!

Mai:Yes, sir...

Shu and Mai comically throwing things like pillow,green slippers,lamp,another pillow and a toothpaste at them.

Shu:Take that you monster!

Mai:Get outta here!

Pilaf:You idiots! Who taught you how to scare away monsters anyway?! Watch! Oooh! Ahhh! Boo! Boo!

Giant Ape Goku roared and pulled his gigantic fist and launch it at the pilaf gang and giant ape Sakura was next to stomp so hard on the ground they dodged it while their screaming. Ape Goku wrapped both of his arms to grabbed them but he missed.

Yamcha:All right, come on, let's go! There's no time to lose!

Bulma:Well, then give me a hand here, you big lummox!

Yamcha:Uh... What? Do you mean me?

Bulma:Who do you think I mean?

Oolong used his head to push Bulma up and fall on the ground.