Milk Delivery

Previously on Dragon Ball, Launch's Salmon fish stew made that everyone enjoyed because of Sakura hardly convinced master roshi about her father Ryu's faithful words to join Goku and Krillin even if they lost the hunting rock contest. Now, they're all satisfied her cooking and ready to commence their training at dawn.

Master Roshi:(Snoring)

Krillin was landed him a kick while he was sleeping.

Krillin:(Snoring)

Master Roshi(Thoughts:The boy kicks harder in his sleep than he does in training.)

___

Goku and Sakura decided to sleep at the floor with futon so they cuddling each other in peace with happy faces. Launch woke up and check on the two young lovers so she giggled herself hop off the bed walking towards them then she crouch down to give each of her kisses on their foreheads while they where asleep. After that she went back to bed looking at the two lovers one last time with smile on her face.

Launch(Blue Hair)(Thoughts:Those two kids are deserved to be together forever they are so quiet peaceful of their sleep I'm looking forward to join their lovely wedding someday when they grow up. Oh I just hope I didn't sneeze to make such a noise around this room to wake them up.)

The three kids better get good sleep while they can, because their first full day of Turtle Hermit training starts soon, and one thing is for sure: it will be filled with hard work... and danger!

Launch(Blue Hair):Ahh...choo!

__

Rooster:(Crowing) (Crowing)

Alarm clock:(Ringing)

Master Roshi:I never can get used to that alarm... Krillin! Wake up! It's time to get started! Early bird and the worm--you know the saying!

Krillin:I don't even think the worms are awake yet...

Master Roshi:Nice try. Now stop talking and start dressing! I'll go wake up Goku and Sakura.(Thoughts:Why should they get to sleep with Launch while I'm stuck down there with Krillin? If it weren't for those blasted mood swings of hers...Oh, uh, a little peek couldn't hurt...) (lecherous chuckling)

He take a peek of the doorknob keyhole to see launch swinging her hips covered a blanket. He nose bleeds covered it and chopped at the back on his neck.

Master Roshi:(Thoughts:Quietly, Roshi...Oh, so quietly! Phew! Well I'm glad those two decided to sleep on the floor thanks to sakura that she already convinced Goku to do so.)

Goku:Mmm... So hungry... Mmm...

Sakura:Mmm...Zzz...Zzz...

Master Roshi:(Thoughts:Hmm, I wonder what Launch wears when she sleeps? Only one way to find out!)

Master Roshi took of her blanket that he see's launch her personality change into a violent lady with her blond hair.

Master Roshi(Thoughts:Oh no! She must have sneezed in her sleep! I don't want to be the one to interrupt her dream cycle! That would be a nightmare!)

Master Roshi hurriedly went to Goku and Sakura that he gently shake them to wake up without making any noises.

Master Roshi(Whispering:Goku! Sakura! It's time to wake up kids! Get up now! It's time for morning training!)

Two kids started to stir they get up a yawn stretching his arms and legs.

Sakura:Yaaawn!

Master Roshi(Thoughts:Hehehehehe~ she's so cute when she yawn like that like a little kitten!) Good morning my dear Sakura.