FIVE MURASAKIS

Last time on Dragon Ball: Sergeant Major Murasaki charged into action! This tricky ninja will stop at nothing to prevent Goku and Mitsuko from rescuing the Village Chief. The battle was fierce, but our two heroes was up to the challenge. He proved that you should never underestimate a boy and his pole, and his disguised girlfriend and her magic abilities especially when that boy is Goku! And the girl name mitsuko Sakura in disguised! Murasaki attacked using all of the techniques at his disposal, but Goku and Mitsuko was able to handle every surprise the ninja threw his way.

Goku:That wasn't fair! You said you didn't have a weapon!

Mitsuko:You cheated on us! Your so mean!

In every surprised--that is, something else happened.

Murasaki:(Screamed in Panic)

___

General White:Noooo! So close!

___

Goku:(Growled) you red ribbon army people are unbelievably bad!!!

Murasaki:(Shrieked)

Mitsuko:You where right though. The three of us had just about enough doing these games since your part of the red ribbon army having a strategy of dirty tricks, we will going to settle here seriously and now right Goku?

Goku:That is so dead right! We can't waste our time staying here we have a village chief to saved!

The battle continues inside at muscle tower general white watching at his monitor he wasn't really happy that two young warriors are still okay murasaki misses his chance to kill goku since mitsuko save his life once again.

General White:(Growled) This is really unacceptable! To think that pesky little girl always causing a lot of trouble aiding with that monkey tailed boy! I gotta make sure those two brats can't reach the village chief! Sergeant murasaki! Don't you stand there, obliterate them! Don't let them rescue the village chief make them dead!

___

Murasaki:(Grunted!)...Hmph! Hehehe yes sir as you wish!

Goku:Let's finish this right now!

Mitsuko:A dirty trickster like you will gonna pay your sins that you ever committed!

Goku:That's right! You won't escaped from us!

Murasaki:(Chuckled) am I now? Hai!

Goku/Mitsuko:Huh?!

The tall ninja jumped high took out his smoked bomb to throw at them filled with purple smoke letting dropped their guard down two kids started to coughed.

Murasaki:(Laughing) now's my chance! Catch me if you can brats!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Coughing) Hey!

Murasaki:(Taunting Laugher)

Goku:Grrr! Come on mitsuko! We gotta go after him!

Mitsuko:Right. Let's go!

Two kids are getting fed up with his dirty tricks so they running after him. Murasaki looked back at the two kids with a scared face while they are yelling at them. Then, he jumped grabbed the tree branch to spin himself to throw his ninja tools one at a time while he laugh at them mockingly. Two kids seen few ninja stars hiding behind the tree head for cover he hopped on the tree branches landed back down at the ground to get inside his small hut.

Goku:Hey Hey! Missed us! Here mitsuko, take some of these too!

Mitsuko:Thanks a bunch!

Goku picked up murasaki's ninja stars on the tree and give some few to his disguise girlfriend and coming inside the house to find him.