THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN

Our heroes Goku,Bulma,Sakura along with Oolong the shape-changing pig, are unaware that their still being tailed by yamcha and puar as they follow their radar to the seventh, and final dragon ball.

Bulma:It won't be long now, you guys!(Thoughts:Wow! I can't believe it's so closed to have my wish fullfilled! I wonder what he's going to look like?)

Oolong:Hey, I've been meaning to ask. So this big wish--there's gonna be enough for the all of us, right? I was thinking along the lines of all the gold in the world.

Bulma:Oh, I forgot to tell you didn't I? A boyfriend! That's what I'll wished for!

Oolong:What?! A boyfriend?!

Bulma:What's wrong?

Oolong:So you gonna waste our wish so you can get yourself a boyfriend? what a rip off!

Bulma:What?! You take that back! I think your just jealous!

Oolong:I knew I should have stayed home!

Oolong started to driving roughly again.

Bulma:Whoa! Slow down!

Goku:Look out!

Sakura:dead ahead Oolong!

Oolong:Huh?

Oolong look back on the road and he was suprised that he was about to bumped on the mushroom tree then he turned left to dodge to make the breaks screeching Oolong is now drive back straight at the road path.

Bulma:Learn how to drive!

Puar:Hey yamcha, I'm beginning to think their lost. I can't believe the last dragon ball was way out here!

Yamcha:Be patient puar, it's out there, I know it is! I can feel it--where close! Real close! Soon I will wish away my fear of woman!

___

Shu:(Gasping!) I'm gonna be toast if I don't get to the meeting with emperor pilaf!

Pilaf:Mai, if you don't fix the dragon detector by the time I count to ten, then you will be joining my hungry friends for lunch!

Crocodiles:Roar! Roar!

Pilaf:Hehehe! One...Two...Three...Four...Five...

Mai:Uh, Emperor pilaf! Speaking of lunch, you...you must be hungry right?

Pilaf:Well, Yes. I am hungry! Starving, really. You know, a hamburger would be nice right now. Hold it! What number was I on, Mai?

Mai:Huh?

Pilaf:Nermind. I'll start over One,Two,Three,Four,Five,Six.

Mai:Emperor Pilaf!

Pilaf:What now!

Mai:Oh nothing, it's just...well,sometimes, when you take command like this, it's invigorating to be around you.

Pilaf:Oh! I see!

Crocodiles:Roar!

Pilaf:Oh,right. Now where was I?

Mai:Huh?

Pilaf:Okay maybe I should start at...six!

Crocodiles:Roar!

Shu:I made it sire! I made it!

Pilaf:Excellent,shu, your right on time. Now have you locate the dragon balls? Report!

Shu:Well I ordered pizza.

Pilaf comically fell.

Mai:Sire, I fixed it! The dragon ball detector is working and where already receiving on one of the dragon balls. Attempting to isolate signal and increase magnification to level five. Level six,seven,eight. Signal isolated at magnification on level nine, sire! Oh my! This can't be! There's a ball just ten steps south on this location! And a couple of steps east. By about...oh...I'd say seven paces. Then six steps straight ahead and you there!