DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)

Previously on Dragon Ball, Goku and Sakura needed to have the Dragon Radar repaired, so it was off to the big city to find Bulma!

Goku:Whoaaa...

Sakura:Oh gosh...

And thanks to one of West City's men in blue, Goku and Sakura made their way to her home at Capsule Corporation. It was a time for happy hellos as Goku and Sakura was reunited with Bulma and their dear, old friends!

Oolong:Hey, kids!

--[PUAR] Yaye!

But look out, Yamcha! Not everyone's happy to see you! The teeny-weeny Bulma resumed full form to let Yamcha know that he was fully in the doghouse. His popularity with the ladies had Yamcha walking on air. But Bulma was not amused! And she was there to remind him, that what goes up must come down.

Yamcha:(Whimpered)

While Yamcha was pondering the error of his ways, Bulma was reducing her boil to a steady simmer. Yes... It was love. Little did they know that lurking in the shadows was a much more serious threat to their peace of mind. Hasky, of the Red Ribbon Army, and her devious accomplices had Goku two Dragon Balls in their sights. Including his girlfriend sakura always be with him and never lose each other sights never knew yet she was the disguise fighter mitsuko.

Hasky(Thoughts:They tell me you're pretty powerful, kid but I haven't seen your partner mitsuko with you. But it doesn't matter you're still just a child! Once I will get the two balls and finished your life, mitsuko will be next. Those Dragon Balls are as good as mine! Wait and see...)

And so they went--unaware of Hasky's designs on Goku's Dragon Balls, mitsuko will be next on her list--to the great amusement park in the sky.

___

Goku, Sakura and the gang are reunited once again at West City. After Bulma announcing two kids that the amusement park is now on grand opening, they are happily come along with including yamcha, oolong, puar. Bulma decided to shimmer down her temper trying to relax still facing him away. Goku grabbed his girlfriend's hand she chuckled at him at his excited behavior to dragged up at the blue escalator to see outside the city with awe.

Goku:Hey, the stairs are moving, you guys!

Sakura:Oh my gosh! This is so amusing!

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

Goku:Wow! Look at all those buildings! This is great!

Sakura:Including flying vehicles and other awesome stuff we could see from up here how neat!

Two kids held hands and started to jumped backwards together with glee.

Goku:Wee! Yay! Whoa!

Sakura:Woo! Yippee! Yeah!

Goku/Sakura:(Giggled)

Two tailed kids where distracted doing over and over again then they accidentally knock oolong and puar back over.

Oolong:(Grunted)

Puar:(Screaming)

Oolong:Watch it, you kids!

Goku:(Laughing)

Sakura:(Giggling) Sorry about that.

Oolong:I'm made out of pork, not rock!

Puar:I think I bruised my bunyun...Ohh...

Not to far away, hasky and the two thugs secretly following them also riding at the blue escalator making sure they won't lose their sights. They've been riding the escalator for few minutes finally reached the top until there was a colorful display of change shape lights all over the place Goku, Sakura and the gang gasping with awe seeing it for the first time.