Escape from Pirate Cave

Last time on Dragon Ball, General Blue bested Goku and Mitsuko by paralyzing them with his psychic powers. All seemed lost until a little mouse showed up to break the spell. Apparently, the fearless General doesn't like furry rodents.

General Blue:(Yelps) My eyes!

Mitsuko:Haaah!

General Blue:(Screaming) My head! How dare you stupid girl!

Goku/Mitsuko:HIIIYAAAAH!!!

General Blue:(Groans)

Goku and Mitsuko defeated together General Blue, but it seemed the pirates would have the last laugh as the hideout began to collapse. Yet, the approach of impending doom did not deter our two heroes from going after the Dragon Ball. Meanwhile, Bulma and Krillin opted for the safe approach and ran for their lives. Goku's and his disguise girlfriend mitsuko search together was a successful. However, navigating their way out of the crumbling structure proved extremely difficult. Convinced her friend could not have escaped, Bulma decided to leave without without them.

Bulma:We barely made it out alive and we were running as fast as we could. Goku and Mitsuko wasn't going to leave without that Dragon Ball, and finding sakura too!

Goku:(Panting)

Mitsuko:(Panting)

Mouse:(Squeak!) (Squeak!)

__

Bulma and Krillin made it in the seaport and the whole place shaking like crazy with falling rocks on the ceiling. Both of them are inside the orange intact submarine blue haired young scientist don't take anymore risk staying or involved dangerous situations on her life so she decided to ignited the engines prepare the orange submarine to dive.

Bulma:Alright, let's go!

The bald monk fighter look outside the window looking at the tunnel entrance making sure of himself that Goku and Mitsuko was in there but unfortunately, they haven't arrived yet making him really worried about his two friends.

Krillin:(Thoughts:Oh... Goku, Mitsuko where are you guys?!)

Bulma takes in charge taking the front seat driver finally dive down slowly. They haven't show up yet at the tunnel entrance, the building beginning to collapse filled with smokes and the rubbles keep smashing the blue gigantic submarine.

Krillin:(Whimpering)

But suddenly, two figures has finally seen at the front tunnel entrance krillin caught his eye on them at last.

Krillin:Goku? Mitsuko? Wait a minute! They're okay!

Bulma caught krillin's attention both of them look at the glass window watching at the tunnel entrance two young warriors finally showing up themselves made it out.

Goku:Yeah!

Mitsuko:We made it!

Bulma:Goku!

Bulma and Krillin was very happy mixed with relief that they see them again alive. One things for sure, a piece of a rock landed on top of Goku's head muttered in pain

Goku:(Groaned) Yeow! It hurts!

Bulma:(Gasping)

Krillin:Goku!

His not the only one. She dropped her guard down a piece of metal pipe tripped on her foot and she fell down on the ground.

Mitsuko:Argh! (Grunted) O-Ow...

Bulma:Oh! That's gonna leave a mark!

Krillin:Hope she doesn't feel a pain mark!

Goku:(Groaned)...Oh no! Mitsuko are you okay?