The Quarter Finals Continue

Previously on dragon ball, the world martial arts tournament is opened with krillin vs bacterian odor of the nastiest finger that ever existed smell after runchy smell this king of funk krillin with every foul odor of a human body has to offer and poor krillin was stunned thanks to Goku and sakura's constant encouragement words krillin was able to catch his second wind. Bacterian however he saved his deadly attack for last the deep throated mocus noogie of death but krillin prevailed and and put the big oaf to rest for the whiff of his own medicine. Krillin scored a victory his own hygiene and pass to the next round and the celebration won't last long it's time run the big match today on dragon ball.

Crowd:(Loud Cheering)

Krillin:(Giggled)

Goku:You did it! You beat him!

Sakura:Where really happy for you krillin!

Krillin:Goku, Sakura it was awesome! (Giggled)

Announcer:I don't know about you guys, but I loved that fight! I'd say that Krillin boy is goin' places!

Woman:Oh, but he's so little!

Goku:I bet Master Roshi's
going crazy!

Sakura:You said it! You definitely show yourself a promise krillin!

Krillin:You think so? (Chuckled) hey...W-Where is he, anyway?

Sakura:Uh...he did told us he'll watch us fight at the audience.

Goku:Hey Bulma, do you know where
Master Roshi is sitting?

Sakura:Yeah sis. Where is he?

Bulma:Sorry Goku, Sakura, we lost track of him in the crowd.

Puar:He keeps leaving us and we think it's to go look at girls...

Goku:Well gee, that's not very nice.

Krillin:Then he didn't watch my fight?

Sakura put a comforting hand at krillin's left shoulder he turned his head to face her.

Sakura:Cheer up krillin he maybe our master, but his perverted instincts would never let it go. He must have his reasons somehow.

Krillin:Sakura...hehehe! I guess your right! You know what they always say, his ego is always silly sometimes!

Goku:Oh hold on Krillin, maybe he did. (Sniff) I smell him. Use your nose to Sakura that way, you can track his scent around here.

Sakura:Hmm alright then. (Sniff) (Sniff) (Gasp!) Oh yes your right goku! He really did watch him! But the question is, where he go?

Krillin:I was asking the same thing.

___

Back at the main hall, Jackie Chun with his perverted look was mesmerizing at ranfan's beautiful body while she put on her lipstick and compact mirror.

Jackie Chun:(Laughing) May I ask what the lipstick is for, sweetie?

Ranfan:Let's say it's for guys like you.

Jackie Chun:Oh, well my name's Jackie Chun! Perhaps you and I can have some coffee?

Ranfan:Sorry, but my attention is on someone else. A little girl that I fight with just now.

Jackie Chun:Hmm I see...Ahem! Miss ranfan? There is something you should know about Sakura so listen really carefully.

Ranfan:Well I'm all ears so what is it?

___

Announcer:Now everybody get ready! It's time for the next great match!

Goku and Krillin are still at the ring they where standing sideways at the announcer looking for master roshi.