Cold Reception

Previously, on Dragon Ball: News of Goku and Sakura's crash landing spread through the ranks of the Red Ribbon Army.

General White:What? There's a plane down? It's got to be the missing jet headquarters radioed about! According to the report, there was a unknown person flying that plane...

Red Ribbon Soldier B:There's no sign of that person here, sir. Just a shattered robot.

General White:He's out there somewhere. Find him! And also, don't forget I gave you an important assigned mission you know what commander red wants?

Red Ribbon Soldier B:Yes sir! After we find that unknown person, we will continue our mission to keep searching for the name of sakura hilari.

___

???:Just follow me guys! We can't let those army men spotted us or will get in big trouble.

Sakura:Alright we will. Once again, thank you for helping us.

Goku:Yeah! Both of us are really appreciated.

___

Red Ribbon Soldier C:Hey, I think I got something. Look at this!

Red Ribbon Soldier B:It looks like footprints. That unknown person must have survived the crash and get on his feet or something or someone is saving him.

__

General White:Footprints?! You're calling in to report footprints?! You imbecile!! Stop wasting my time and follow that trail before the snow covers it up!

Red Ribbon Soldier B:Yes sir...Move out!

He get back inside and the green battle tank started to drive through the snow and the rest followed behind.

___

Back with goku, sakura and the new girl, three kids caught themselves into a blizzard. They used one arm to covered their eyes while walking it seems they're slowing down a bit.

???:Please keep on moving, where almost at my house we just need to pass through this blizzard!

Goku:(Pant!) That won't be a big problem! You know what you must do right?!

???:H-Huh?

Sakura:I got your message. So leave this to me!

Three kids stop walking and sakura waved her arms swiftly to make the blizzard moving side ways from left and right decided to used her air bending skills. The new girl stared at sakura with surprised and she stepped back a little.

???:(Gasp!) O-Oh my gosh! H-How?...How did you do that?!

Sakura:(Giggled) Calm down. You don't need to be scared this is one of my natural abilities but I'll explained later once we reach into your house okay?

???:O-Oh...okay then you better.

Sakura:Yup! So let's keep moving shall we?

???:Alright follow me.

___

General White:Report, sergeant. Any sign of the unknown person and sakura?

Red Ribbon Soldier B:Not yet, sir. It's kinda hard to see on account of all the snow.

General White:It's a blizzard, you idiot! Of course it's hard to see! Which means that person and that little girl couldn't have gotten far! Now, move your tank and find them!

Red Ribbon Soldier B:Yes, sir! All right, people! Listen up! We're rolling out. Look sharp and follow my lead!

The green tanks was scattered around so they moved out to find them by general white's orders.