THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN

In search for the sixth dragon ball our four heroes Goku,Bulma,Oolong and Sakura now make their way toward fire mountain the legendary home of a terrible giant the OX-KING.

Bulma:How much longer until we get there?

Oolong:Not long enough.

Bulma:Are you still believe that silly old legend? It's not real you know I mean listen to yourself! Seriously how could a whole mountain, Really be on fire?

Oolong:Great! I'm stuck a couple of non-believers. Well you just wait until you see it for yourselves!

Bulma:I gotta admit it is getting hotter all of the sudden. "Pant! Pant! Pant!"

Sakura:But not me though. I get used to it on hot places my adoptive father used to train me fire techniques to absorbed the heat all over my body to make me just fine.

Goku:Really?! That is super cool! I bet your dad makes you the strongest fighter alive!

Sakura:Yeah of course! If I ever see him again, I wanna train some more and power up all of my techniques he taught me all those years ago.

Bulma:And most of all, I'm very proud of myself I decided to make you my strongest and the bravest adoptive little sister ever!

Oolong:And don't forget about me. Ever since we met for the first time, I'm really glad that you are now officially my nice friend.

Goku:Look at the sunset! Is it ever bright!

Sakura:Huh. Amazing I never seen that sun is so big before.

Bulma:Oh wow! Eww! I need to brush my teeth...

Oolong:That isn't the sun you idiots! That's fire mountain!

Bulma:No way! I can't believe it!

Yamcha:Better ease up my friend we don't want to get spotted just yet.

Puar:Right!

___

Shu:In a way, I'm glad where almost there but in a way I'm not.

Mai:How're we going to tell pilaf we didn't get the dragon balls?

Shu:I don't know I'm scared.

Mai:Yeah just once I'd like to hear that little mutant with words of appreciation.

Shu:You mean like shu Mai just relax some failures are to be expected in the spy business.

Mai:You are too kind wise emperor...let's face it shu our goose is cooked.

Shu:Guess I better update my will.

Mai:I just hope he hasn't installed his new do-it-yourself tortured chamber just yet.

___

Pilaf:So in other words, you failed me once again.

Mai:You could put it that way sire.

Shu:Yes. I guess you could say that.

Pilaf:Well this is the spy business some failures are to me expected! So relax! Eat! Good work!.....You fools! You know I don't greet failures with a pat on the back!

Shu/Mai:("Squealing")

Pilaf:You must pay for this!

Pilaf used his fork to press the button under his table to activated his torture chamber eight mechanical arms grabbed shu and Mai putting their metal hats on them where scream in fear.

Shu/Mai:AHHHHHHH!!!

Pilaf:Hehehehehe!

Shu/Mai:("Crying!")