Monster Beast Giran

Today, on Dragon Ball, the World Martial Arts Tournament continues, even as the skies darken overhead...A storm is brewing, but an angry sky won't distract this crowd from the action on the arena floor! The next bout of the Tournament is moments away, and after the excitement of the previous matches, none of these hungry spectators is going to miss it! Krillin dominated the first match with a come-from-behind knock out blow! Jackie Chun also used a strong wind to win his bout! This time Yamcha was the victim of the sudden gust! Next it was sakura who was victorious after she used an elemental ability air bending to blow away feminine wiles of the alluring ranfan! And now the match to determine the last semifinalist is about to take place between Goku and Giran, today on Dragon Ball.

Announcer:Now, let's get the next match started! Without further ado, let me introduce the last two quarter finalists! The winner of this match will go on to face sakura in the semifinals! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...Goku and Giran!!

Oolong:Oh yeah, that's our boy! Do it, Goku!!...And also, why in the world the announcer guy said that someone's gonna fight your little sister at the Semi-Finals?

Bulma:Hmmm...Now that I think about it your probably right Oolong. I seen it so far though after she defeated ranfan Sakura did a great job advancing to the semi finals...but for now we better wait for the news that who's going to fight her soon.

Puar:Oh okay bulma we will wait.

Giran:(Chuckled)...(ROAAAR!!!)

Oolong:Oh, good...He's just a monster. And to think I was worried...

Sakura:(Laughing) Break a leg Goku! Me, krillin and yamcha will be cheering you on!

Goku:(Chuckled) Thanks! I'm definitely gonna win this match! Since you and krillin won so wish me luck!

Sakura Giggled she hugged Goku and kiss his cheek Goku laugh so he did the same.

Goku:Well here I go! So make sure to watch me at my match okay Sakura?

Sakura:Okay goku give it all you've got!

He smiled at his girlfriend and the rest of his friends running happily on the ring then started to introduce himself at the audience.

Goku:(Chuckled) Hi everyone...! My name's Goku!

Bulma:Yeah! Hey! We know your name, you big ham!

Giran:(Snickers)

Announcer:Now, fighters ready?

Goku and Giran taking their battle stance face to face each other ready themselves to fight.

Announcer:Beeeegin! Hm?

The pitch black clouds are now appearing at the sky and thunder started booming several rain drops are now falling Bulma, Oolong, Puar and the rest of the audiences are Screaming and run to find a shelter to dry themselves up.

Announcer:So what do you think?

Director:Woof!

Announcer:Ladies and gentlemen, the Director has not postponed the fight as of yet! The match is still in progress!

Everyone already take for shelter to make themselves dry but Goku and Giran still face to face each other in the ring with their fighting stance while it was raining making both of them so wet.

Announcer:Wait a minute! I have a new ruling from the Director. The match has been postponed and will resume when there's a break in the weather!...Apparently the fighters didn't hear the announcement over the storm!

Sakura:Goku!

Goku blink his eyes a few times that he turn his head to see Sakura.

Goku:Hmm? What's up?