The Last Of Mercenary Tao

Mercenary Tao:(Yells)

Previously on Dragon Ball, Goku and Mitsuko fought Mercenary Tao together for Control of the Four dragon balls In their second confrontation… The two young warriors First encounter with The killer-for-hire nearly Destroyed them, as they endured One bone-crunching Blow each after another. Fortunately, Goku and Mitsuko was Prepared for the rematch, Thanks to the intense Training he received From Roshi’s old teacher, Master Korin. Desperate and near defeat, Tao retreated to Korin’s Tower In hopes of acquiring The legendary Sacred Water.

__

Up at the soaring sky with white clouds everywhere, there was mercenary tao run all the way up at the tower for his first time making both of his legs run reflexively fast going to the top planning to drink the sacred water to power up all his skills and abilities to overpowered Goku and Mitsuko.

Mercenary Tao:(Thoughts:All this artwork. You’d think they could Carve some steps.)

__

Back down below where goku, mitsuko and upa is at the sacred lands, the monkey tailed boy looked up with a happy calm expression, his disguise girlfriend mitsuko looked up too feeling unsure the situation and upa the little indian was helding a worried expression tao going up at the tower on his own he heared him clearly his gonna drink up korin’s sacred water thinking he would be stronger than the two warriors.

Upa:I can’t take all this waiting. There has to be Something we can do.

Goku:There is, and me and mitsuko put it off for too long.

Upa:Ha! I knew it! You’ve got a plan, right?

Mitsuko:Is that’s so? Well I’m all ears then.

Goku:Yes. Both of us will going to eat.

Mitsuko:Uhh…What?...

She’s comically dumbfounded about his comment about food or anything thought he gotta plan for stopping tao climbing at the tower but guess not.

Upa:(Groaned)

As for the little indian, he animated fell down on the ground.

__

The sun is almost setting outside. All three kids went inside the tent that it’s already been fixed upa gave a wide plate of meats for goku happily eats it with satisfaction. Mitsuko watching him eat silently sitting by his side and upa sitting in front of them still helding a worried expression about mercenary tao will be drinking korin’s sacred water that nobody could stop him.

Goku:Hey! How come you two Not eating anything?

Upa:What’re we gonna do? I’ll bet he’s made it all The way to the top already.

Mitsuko:Well…Look at the bright side? Me and goku may have not preventing him climbing up at korin’s tower, but once he reached the top, I’m pretty sure he’ll have a hard time to get it just like me and goku had been through all our training. I wonder if he could succeeded too?

Upa:I see what your talking about mitsuko. Hopefully, he wouldn’t trying to kill you both.

Goku:I sure hope not. And no problem. We’ll take Care of him later.

Mitsuko:(Laughing Nervously) It appears so.

Upa:Oh, I see. You have Some trick planned. Otherwise you’d be As worried as I am.

Goku:No tricks. Eat with me mitsuko. You’ll need all the energy as much as you get.

Mitsuko:H-Huh? Oh yes, of course! Thank you for sharing with me. I’m kinda hungry myself too.