The Turtle Hermit Way

Previously on Dragon Ball, the morning came ridiculously early for Goku, Sakura and Krillin who hope to enter the upcoming World Martial Arts Tournament...Even before the rooster's first call, the three kids had begun their intensive physical training under Master Roshi's expert gaze.

Their first task-- Deliver the 4:30 AM shipment of milk around the island! Normally this is done by helicopter, but as the kids soon learned, convenience is not the M.O. of Turtle Hermit Training! They zigzagged through orchards to test agility...They struggled up mountain steps to test endurance--which Krillin didn't have much of--and they teetered over dangerous canyons to test their balance.

The training was hard and will only get harder, but as any warrior knows, it's important to keep moving.

Especially when there's a T-Rex on your heels!

Dojo Master:You live--fighting...! You breathe--fighting...! You eat--fighting! Drink...Fight...! Sleep...! Fight!

Across the land, fighters train themselves for the upcoming World Martial Arts Tournament.

____

Axe Man:(Roared)...(Growling)...Raaargh!

In but a few short months, the world's fiercest warriors will gather together--all sharing a single desire...

Axe Man:That tournament belt will be mine!!!(Chucking)

Boxing Trainer:Two hundred...and twelve...! Thirteen!! Fourteen...! Two hundred fifteen...! Sixteen! Lie down now and you'll be kicked out of the tournament in the preliminary round! Now get yourself up!!

____

Goku:(Panting) I just barely made it...

Sakura:(Panting) Me too. T-That was a lot of hard work o-of training...

Krillin:H-Hardcore if you ask me...I'm glad we're done...

Master Roshi:What's that you say?

Goku:He's glad we're done...

Sakura:(Pant) that's what he said...

Krillin:With today's training, I mean...

Master Roshi:Oh please...! That run was only early morning exercise!!

Goku:Uh?

Sakura:Hmm?

Krillin:Eh?

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Groaning)

Master Roshi:Now it's time for mid-morning exercises!

Krillin:(Gasp!)

Master Roshi:You're gonna try your hands at agriculture! For that man over there!

Goku:Agri--what?

Master Roshi:Excuse me, sir!

Krillin:Agriculture...It's a big word that means "playing with dirt"...

Goku:Oh...

Krillin:Do you get what I'm saying too Sakura?

Sakura:Yup! Thanks for explaining to us...but I knew that already.

Krillin:That's okay! explaining about that many times will keep you remember as always.

Sakura:You maybe know, but thanks krillin.

Krillin:No problem.

Farmer:Of course Master Roshi! Sure, that's fine.

Master Roshi:Thanks. They'll be so happy...Come on kids...! Time to get dirty!!