The Land Of Korin

Previously on Dragon Ball...In an effort to recover The stolen Dragon Balls And Dragon Radar, Goku and his disguise girlfriend mitsuko pursued The wily General Blue Through the skies On his Flying Nimbus! In the end, the high-speed Aerial chase crash-landed The three of them in a bizarre place Known as Penguin Village. There, with the help Of some new friends, Goku and Mitsuko was able to recover The four magic balls, Goku's partner successfully put an end of the tragic general blue alone blasted him away using her full power Kamehameha wave and the good news is she retrieved back the dragon radar that he stole Thus enabling our two heroes to Once again resume their quest.

Goku:Where almost there mitsuko. Maybe this next one will finally Be my grandpa's or your master's Dragon Ball.

Mitsuko:I just hope so. We will be able to see him again to get reunited.

Goku:(Chuckled) That is so definitely true!

Mitsuko:Yeah! It sure is!

__

Back at the red ribbon army headquarters, inside a the dark room, a stick pushed a white ball to clanked the other number of color balls falling down the table holes. Commander Red was alone by himself with a cigar hanging on his mouth smoking playing a game of billiard. A sound of knocking at the door interrupted his game.

(Knocking)

Commander Red:Enter!

Officer Black:Excuse me, Commander, But the boy and his black suited partner mitsuko has been Tracked traveling west, Just as you expected.

Commander Red:Hmm...Right into the hands Of Captain Yellow...That reminds me, Has he been able to locate The Dragon Ball yet?

Officer Black:No sir, he's had Quite a few setbacks.

Commander Red:Well, that figures...Enough! I've had it with All these silly games!

He launch his long stick at the white ball in frustration three color balls rolled inside the hole makes a triple shots except the white one stopped rolling while his purple pet creature looking at it. Suddenly, a one red ribbon soldier hurriedly get inside the dark room seeing commander Red and Officer Black with a calm expression on his face while he carried something on his one arm.

Red Ribbon Soldier:(Panting) C-Commander red sir! (Panting)

Commander Red:(Grunted) What is it? Take a deep breath!

Red Ribbon Soldier:(Panting, Breath in and Out)

Commander Red:Well? Spit it out!

Red Ribbon Soldier:S-Sorry for the long wait sir. I came to inform you that, somebody left this thing outside at the huge front gates. The guards told me to give this to you for what this is.

Officer Black:Hmm...usually, I've seen this thing before. This looks like a hologram projector.

Commander Red:So some random stranger just left this thing for me?

Red Ribbon Soldier:I'm afraid so sir. Perhaps it's important if we watch it what do you think?

Commander Red:I don't want to waste my time on this, but very well. Put it down here and switch on that piece of junk.

Red Ribbon Soldier:Y-Yes of course! As you command.

The red ribbon soldier immediately put down the hologram projector at the green billiard table and activated it. A bright light came out and the three men gasped in shocked that they saw general blue was sent flying up in the sky.