Look Out for Launch

Previously on Dragon Ball, Goku and Sakura with their new acquaintance Krillin set out on the Nimbus Cloud with a mission: find a girl for Master Roshi to date! And until the three kids complete this task, Master Roshi won't teach them martial arts!

Goku: I wonder where we should look...?

Sakura:Goku we can't look for a girl that where really high in the sky.

Krillin:Your girlfriend's gotta point there, how about not so high in the air?

Sakura:Krillin, how about you hold us really tight for now.

Krillin:But what for?

He was about to say more, but Goku's nimbus cloud descends at full speed.

Krillin:(Screaming)...Pant! Pant! Pant! T-Thanks for the warning sakura.

Sakura:Your welcome.

Krillin:And as for you goku, slow down! You know if I lose my grip on you two, I'll fall through this cloud!

Goku:Well, if you would stop thinking bad thoughts, then it wouldn't be a problem!

Sakura:Without your own pure of heart, This cloud will never let you in it.

Krillin:Fat Chance you guys.

Goku:Hey, Krillin,Sakura look, do you think Master Roshi would like that lady over there?

Sakura:Huh? Really?

Krillin:You mean I have to look down?

They looked down really closely that what they see was a farmer.

Goku:Oh my bad. That's clearly a man.

Sakura:That's good at least you already know the difference on people.

Goku:It's all thanks to your teachings about gender stuff that way, I don't need to touch them anymore.

Krillin:Hey! Hey! Hey! Hold that thought! What are you two talking about! I really don't understand about this conversation at all!

Sakura:Oh...I guess I might have to tell you everything that Goku has been through. You see krillin, he was really confusing about a man and woman what they really look like seeing the difference.

Krillin:Hmmm I see. But please go on I just wanna know what Goku really confusing all this stuff about.

Sakura:As you wish krillin.

Goku:Sakura is a great teacher krillin! You should really know what she witnessed all of her knowledge!

Krillin:Well okay then. Let's hear it!

____

On the nowhere desert, the strong wind covering by the sands causing a sandstorm. There is also a saloon that the piano music can be heared from the inside and all men dressed like cowboys enjoying themselves like drinking, playing poker, and some wanted posters stick on the wall. The two wanted posters are cross but except for the third one it was a woman with a blond hair and a red scarf tied around her head and it's worth two million.

 The two wanted posters are cross but except for the third one it was a woman with a blond hair and a red scarf tied around her head and it's worth two million