Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)

(Final Season of General Blue Saga)

Arale:Sembei, can you fix this?

Sembei:Sure. What is it?

Goku:It's a Dragon Radar.

Sembei:A Dragon Radar?

Mitsuko:Yeah, Our friend Bulma built that for us. She’s a genius scientist too.

Sembei:W-Whaaat?! That girl built this thing for you?!

Goku:Uh-huh! She really did.

Last time on Dragon Ball...Arale brought Goku and Mitsuko to see Sembei Norimaki in hopes that he could repair the Dragon Radar. However, General Blue was also headed for Sembei's house to steal his airplane and escape Penguin Village with the stolen Dragon Balls.

General Blue:Ah...

__

Now that arale and her two gatchan friends take Goku and Mitsuko at her house after introducing sembei the scientist and the rest of his family, the doctor agree to fix bulma’s complicated gadget for the two young warriors entrusted for him to do it.

Goku:Do you think you can fix it, Sembei?

???:Fix it? He'll make it as good as new. Sembei is an electronics genius.

Mitsuko:I see. I bet he has the same talent as Bulma.

Sembei:Huh? Eh-hem.

His ears are opened when he heard them clearly as a compliment sembei’s face morph into a confident handsome man.

Sembei:There's nothing to worry about, kids. Sembei Norimaki put the possible in impossible.

The two young warriors saw that coming they look at him with surprised.

Goku(Thoughts:Wow, how'd he do that?)

Mitsuko:(Thoughts:Oh dear, he change to his very weird personality or something.)

Sembei(Thoughts:Let's see now. This little whatchamacallit is red. That must mean it's important. Yeah...Definitely leave that in... Okay, piece of cake.)

__

Meanwhile, two strange creatures walking on the white path seems to be aliens color green and orange carrying baskets filled with litter on their backs and long metal clips.

Orange Alien:This place looks a lot better than it did on the training video. Look at those flowers!

Green Alien:We didn't come halfway across the galaxy  to collect flowers. Yeah!

The green alien’s mood seems to be happy he ran fast saw a one sandal he picked it up using his metal clips place it on his basket.

Orange Alien:Pardon me, sire, but it looks like it's garbage.

Green Alien:Not garbage! Treasure, dummy! Some fool was careless enough to leave it behind and if we didn't pick it up, someone else would've!

Orange Alien:Funny how their treasure looks a lot like our trash.

Green Alien:Don't be ridiculous! Who'd be dumb enough to leave trash in the streets?

He turned his head then lit up with happiness saw another litter he ran forward followed by his partner they look at it closely was a rusty pink spray can.

Orange Alien:It appears, sire, this treasure is empty.

Green Alien:Ah, what a strange coincidence, so is your head! Hurry, pick it up! This baby could be worth a fortune!