OOLONG THE TERRIBLE

Goku:YAHOOO! YEAH! YIPEEE!

Sakura:HAHAHAHAHAHA WAAAHOOO! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN ALRIGHT!!!

Goku:Hey Sakura! Come back with me at the nimbus cloud! You'll run out of energy if you keep on using your fire jet flying technique!

Sakura:Okay Goku I'm coming!

Bulma:HEY GOKU! SAKURA! WAIT FOR ME!!!

Goku,Bulma and Sakura already collected four of the seven magic dragon balls now only three more to find before they could make their wish our heroes race towards the location of the fifth dragon ball which according to bulma's radar, isn't far off.

Goku/Sakura:YAHOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bulma:Hey you two! Pay attention to where your going! Your not invincible you know!

Sakura:Sorry Bulma!...Ahhh! Look out!

Bulma didn't keep her eye on the road she scream in fear that she drives on the left side and falling on the hill crash landed on the ground.

Goku:Wow are you okay Bulma?

Bulma:Ugh! Does it look like I'm okay twerp!

Goku:I guess not.

Sakura:Gosh Bulma you didn't feel any pain are you?

Bulma:Ohhh! It's just a little bit of pain Sakura but I'll live uggghhh!

While Bulma muttered with pain Goku pick up a dragon ball which is glowing.

Goku:Woah! Look Bulma,Sakura the dragon ball

the dragon ball was glowing.

Sakura:It is Goku! Which means...

Bulma:Wow! You know what this means don't you? The fifth ball must be really close. This is great!

Goku:Hey look over there! Do you see what I see?

Bulma:A village! Good eye kid!

Sakura:Yeah I see it too awesome work Goku!

Goku:Hehehehe! Do you think it's there?

Bulma:Well there is only one way to find out.

Goku,Bulma and Sakura are now headed straight at the village to find the fifth dragon ball.

Bulma:I wonder where everyone is?

Goku:Huh?

Sakura:Hmm weird.

Bulma:Let's see what the radar says? Yep the fifth dragon ball is here alright. Huh something's weird it's to quiet maybe this village is to deserted.

Goku:No people are here I can feel it.

Sakura:Yeah me too. I can even sense the villagers life force they are inside their houses and I can feel their emotions it's fear it means that they where afraid of something.

Goku:Wow Sakura! Your really are an expert sense of everything! Your amazing!

Sakura:Aww! Thanks Goku! I'm really glad that I'm useful here.

Bulma:Aww how sweet of you guys are together~ but anyways, are you sure Sakura? It's seems like a ghost town to me.

Sakura:Yeah I'm very sure.

Bulma:If you say so sis.

Goku:HELLO IN THERE! COME ON OUT!

Bulma:HELLO? IS ANYBODY HOME? HELLO?

Sakura:HELLO! PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID! JUST COME OUT! WE WANNA KNOW WHY YOU ALL ARE HIDING!

Goku:I think I just saw someone peeking at us from that window over there.