Hidden Among the Stars

Alcra was the 46th child, and the 23rd daughter of Atlas.

She was on one of Atlas's main space battleships, the Pandora.

Floating above the Rennayan atmosphere.

She was placed in charge of communications and over watching the invasion.

Her reconnaissance team locked onto the spaceship, almost about to warp out of the Rennayan solar system.

She went below deck and sent out three teams of slaves from conquered worlds.

Then proceeded to arm them with weapons and technology capable of taking out a small country with.

The squads went out in three advanced shuttles.

Developed by the Cerian Empire, capable of tracking and keeping up with the warping spaceship.

Back on the Aratris...

Osei wondered, what had happened to his parents.

He had given his mother, one last hug, then was rushed onto the ship by the androids and the first attendant, Waio.

There were 25 androids on board, strong enough to kill full grown bears with just their basic functions.

They were tasked with keeping the two both of them safe, as they ran around the spaceship checking on all systems.

Osei noticed one of the androids, stare at a screen.

He asked it what it was looking at, but he went quiet, when he noticed his father and mother on the screen.

It seemed like they had picked up the transmission as they left Rennaya.

He watched as his parents were murdered by Atlas.

"Mom... Dad..."

Tears ran down his face, knowing for sure this time, that he would never be able to see them again.

Waio approached Osei, noticing him witness his parents murder.

Placing both his hands on Osei's shoulders, he kneeled and spoke to him.

"They made a big sacrifice for us, but we have to complete the mission..."

He paused briefly, clearing his throat, then continued.

"Young Osei, you are now the next ruler of Rennaya. We must revive Rennaya once again and grow it strong enough to take down Ceria once and for all... The serum is the key to all of that."

Osei shook his head

"I am no king."

He whispered under his breath.

They dropped out of warp speed in front of the Arflauge machine.

We have to enter the barrier slowly as to not damage the Arflauge, Waio thought.

Suddenly, a tense feeling creeped over him, like something was not right.

There was loud boom behind the spaceship.

The Aratris rocked back and forth, from the impact of two missiles striking it, from the back.

Everyone onboard was thrown around from the impact.

"Defence shields are at 60%."

One of the androids called out.

"Three shuttles inbound behind us. Less than 2 mins away."

Waio got back up, and checked on Osei, making sure he was alright.

Then he gave an order to the androids.