Sora

Outside of London...

Komorra's crashed spaceship rumbled as the last explosions went off.

Thousands of soldiers and drones laid dead all around the two sisters.

Nirro and Komorra stared each other down.

"Something is off about you."

Kamorra smiled.

"Oh so you've noticed?."

She took a step and seemingly disappeared in front of Nirro, then appeared behind her kicking her in the gut.

Nirro was sent flying through the ship, crashing into a medbay.

She slowly got up to gather her bearings.

That strike took away more life than she expected.

Lights flickered, on and off, as she looked up and a pair of feet stood before her.

Instinctively she put her palm forward.

"Repel!"

Komorra lunged at her, but appeared to be slowed down by a force as the air started to crack around them.

She grinned.

"Not enough."

The air shattered, letting off sparks as Komorra broke her way   through, socking Nirro in the gut and crashed her through the rest of the ship.

She barrel rolled outside the grassland, as Komorra appeared in a blur in front of her.

"I don't why you're daddy's favorite. You're pathetic."

She kicked Nirro in the gut.

Nirro, gasped for air and groaned, holding her stomach.

"He forbade us from touching you. Like we, listened when he wasn't there, huh lil sis?"

Komorra kicked her hard, sending her rolling several meters away.

Nirro quickly got up, tired from the abuse and braced herself.

"'Lil sis'? Know your place Komorra! I may have switched sides, but I was still the 100 in line."

The air started to crack around her, and the world around the seemingly trembled.

Komorra smiled.

"Don't rush, I didn't overstep baby sis. I'm actually glad we could have this reunion here. Torturing you in that prison, wasn't that fun, since you got used to it."

She waved a hand over her face, as it morphed into another much more sleek and sinister face.

Her hair color changed to blood red, with black eyeliner and lips following suit.

She was beautiful, but had the most ominous aura emanating from her.

Nirro's expression turned to dread and her knees started to shake.

"Why... Why are you here, Tasaria?"

Tasaria laughed out loud.

"That's the expression I've been waiting for!"

She put her hand to her head and held her side, laughing hysterically.

"Oh my... When Alcra sent out the expedition and didn't invite me, I was so distraught..."

She walked up closer to Nirro.

"So when I saw her sneaking around to send a second force without father knowing, I knew I had to sneak in somehow."