NAS Arrow

Sheets of ice manifested into wings and armour, on Amir and Sofia.

"Frost: Wardi"

Nur exhaled deeply, as a large amount of vapor, escaped her lips.

She was getting chilly, yet she looked at them with confidence.

"Lets go."

Sofia and Amir nodded back.

"Right!"

Out of nowhere jets of spikes, made out of ice, entwined with millions of volts of electricity, shot past them, missing their targets, since Nur had moved them, into the air, just in time.

They looked off in the direction it came from, noticing Lita race towards them, with lightning speed.

"Aww! The little birdie is all grown up now!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs, as she placed one palm out, super condensing a large sphere of white hot electricity, within a pressurized ice cage.

"Frozen Revolution!"

The sphere broke, breakneck speeds, colliding with several walls of ice, Nur had managed to place up while they retreated way from it's path.

The fifth and last wall stopped it, causing a pressurized electric explosion, sending ice as shrapnel in all directions.

Nur almost lost focus, from the winds, pushing them away from each other.

Lita laughed out loud, admiring her explosive artwork.

She instinctively turned around to catch an ice arrow, almost sailing into her back, aiming for her core, while dozens more sailed past her, smashing into barriers of ice she manifested.

She looked down, noticing the natives switch formation to take turns firing on her.

Smirking she looked back up, about to give Nur some credit, when she noticed the coconcotion they were brewing up there.

Nur struggled to hold it all together.

A pressurized swirling sphere of flaming stones, the size of all three of them.

She condensed it once more, before launching it.

"Combo Series: Nova Sphere!"

Lita was shocked, immediately looking for an exit, however hundreds of arrows surrounded her, stopping in midair and reshaping into a massive hand, grabbing her still.

"Frost: Clutch!"

Nur yelled, gripping her left hand, as blood dripped down from it and held the other steady, to maintain the shape of their combined attack.

Lita gathered an immense amount of energy, erupting an avalanche of ice, out of herself, aiming to shield herself as well, since it was too late to escape.

"Wrath of Artahn!"

She screeched in despair, as the sphere brought forth a devastating impact, crumbling her barrier with ease and dragging her down below, before erupting and leveling everything around for dozens of kilometers.

Amir perked up throwing his hands in the air.

"We did it! That was insane!"

Sofia smiled with him, but grimaced from the pains of first degree burns, baring it only with the relief of Nur's armour cooling her down

She floated in front of Nur, wanting to check up on her.

She wondered what was going through Nur's mind, now that the mission was over.