First Gear

Tobi frosted his body over, as onlookers poured in taking pictures and asked him questions.

He jumped back towards the water, freezing a path up.

Then used it as a launchpad and flew off.

Keep away from the public as much as possible.

Sarah had drilled that into them, before the mission.

"Sarah, what's the update?"

He asked his comm, as he flew back into the city.

Sarah responded back, in a not too thrilling voice

"Tobi you've got to hurry... Osei is not doing too well, against the both of them."

Tobi took a deep breath.

"Tell him to hold on, I'm on my way. Send me the coordinates."

He looked at his arm and the armour split in tiny pieces of nanotech revealing a screen.

The screen updated, with coordinates on a map of the city.

Tobi zoomed towards the new direction.

Main battle site...

Tobi arrived at a clearing, descending on three figures below.

He had avoided looking at the screen in the sky, fearing the worst.

Regardless, what he witnessed before him, was his brother on his knees, bloodied and bruised.

He had serious cuts, showing through his armour and burn marks.

Kalista was slightly injured, standing behind Zaryon, who had one sword drawn pointing it at Osei.

Tobi's mind went blank.

He recalled a memory.

He was training with Osei and Osei had used a dirty tactic.

While they took a break he spoke up, still bothered by it.

"You know Osei means honourable, in Ghanaian."

Osei chuckled.

"That's interesting... it also means honourable warrior in Rennayan and you can't be a warrior if you die."

Zaryon's voice snapped him back.

"Well, we've been waiting for you. Your bitch of an android has ruined my entire show!"

Tobi growled.

"Let him go."

The ground broke up all around him, static electricity crackled streaking through the air.

Snow fell in their area, as lightning struck over and over in the sky  and around them.

It was cold, but it seemed as though Tobi was standing in the middle of a heatwave.

A mixture of orange and blue veins snaked their way all over Tobi's body, pulsing like neons.

Kalista noticed the change happening on his body and whispered under her breath.

"He is ascending."

Zaryon completely ignored Tobi's request and the situation around him.

He looked back down at Osei, who was barely conscious.

"Furthermore, this traitor, did not bother reporting back that there was a Rennayan out here. One that can use more than one ability too..."

He paused and looked back at Tobi.