The Price

Tobi felt like he was in a dream, walking through a forest, similar to one in his neighbourhood.

Suddenly, the path opened up to a massive clearing with hills, except it wasn't empty.

Instead their were an insane amount of people of there.

Hundreds of millions, all dressed and looking like people from Rennaya.

Tobi looked out over the crowd, as each one of them turned their eyes onto him.

A child about ten years old, walked up to him, as he started to back away.

"Who are you people?"

The child spoke up, and they all spoke in unison.

"We are your strength."

Tobi was creeped out as he looked around at each one of them.

The child continued speaking.

"You have lent out our blessing without our consent, now you seek for more. Everything comes at a price, young one."

Tobi stared at child, wondering what he was speaking to.

"Darkness consumes all."

She grabbed his arm, and he instinctively yanked it away.

The ones sitting all got up and then they all began to converge towards him.

Tobi turned around and started running, not noticing the spot she touched, begin to invade his body like an infection at a rapid rate.

He collapsed unable to move his body within a minute, as the mob engulfed him.

At the Beyond HQ Medbay...

Saphyra had recovered all of the Novas back to the Medbay for checkups and treatment.

Helio, Amaara and Carina, waited patiently by the cryomeds, were Simon, Runa, Karim, and Osei were being treated for critical care.

The ones up, crowded around the TV's in the rooms, broadcasting the fight in Dargan's space.

Each of them shocked by what they were witnessing.

Hoping it wasn't all true.

"This can't be happening! Is he going to be alright?"

Sofia was anxious.

"I'm not sure anymore, I mean his heart stopped for a moment. Whatever that is, isn't human."

Koji replied to her.

Norah shook her head.

"He's still Tobi, he just has to wake up. It feels like he's stuck in a nightmare."

Kalista looked at her, wondering what she was going on about.

Norah was still dressed in her battlesuit, refusing to check in.

Saphyra needed Kalista's help to force her into the Medbay.

"Norah, what are you talking about?

She finally turned away from the screen and went sat down on a nearby seat.

"I'm not sure why, but I can feel his anger, but it's not his."

Kalista walked up to her and sat down beside her.

"If anyone can get through this, it's him."

Norah nodded.

"I just hope him and Kiala can make it back to us in one piece. I have a few words I need to give her. Do you think it's true, Kalista?"