World Meeting

People around the world, waited patiently for the World Meeting to start.

Sarah had posted the time on her website and decided to hold the meeting in the Republic of Rennaya, to debut the new country to the world.

She had planned for meetings of this magnitude and was too excited to decorate the massive auditorium, she had built prior.

Flags of every country and territory hung in every corner.

The leaders of some of the countries, sent representatives ahead of time, to make sure the venue would be secure.

Sarah made bulletproof suits for the brothers to wear.

Made out of nano-tech, they were capable of morphing into battle suits at a moments notice.

She also filled the building's hallways with stories and art from the refugees, she had brought to the Republic of Rennaya.

For all the world leaders to see, as they made their way to the main auditorium.

The seats were well spread out.

Circling around a center podium, with a pathway leading to a back room.

The leaders sat in their seats patiently, after greeting each other and making light talk of current affairs.

Sarah had androids broadcasting the event to her site and all over social media.

Several camera men took hundreds of photos of the androids, as  Sarah greeted the guests.

She walked up to the podium.

Fidgeted her microphone and prepared to speak.

"Testing, testing ... Ok! Welcome everyone to our first ever Beyond - World meeting. I would like to thank you, for taking the time to travel here today, to hear, what we have to say."

She looked around the room, to make sure everyone was listening.

"First off, I would like to thank the world for lending us the strength to defeat that hostile alien."

She smiled, as people tried to speak, but she quickly hushed them saying she would answer questions at the end.

"Secondly, I would like to say that the hero who fought that battle, has made a remarkable recovery and is here, with his brother today, to speak to all of you. Please welcome Tobi and Osei, the last princes of Rennaya!"

As she said that she pointed her hands out to the backstage.

Tobi and Osei walked out.

Cameras flashed as paparazzi went off, then Sarah backed them off, with the androids.

Everyone in the room clapped to welcome their heroes.

Tobi smiled at them while Osei looked away.

Then, Tobi stepped forward to speak.

"Thank you all for your support... I want to give a moment, for the soldiers who lost their lives that day."

He paused as everyone went quiet, following his suite.

"Now everyone, I must say we are at a turning point in humanity, like we have never seen before."

He put his hands out.

"On one hand we have, an all powerful enemy, who owns every habitable planet in our galaxy and on the other we have the power to fight back, yet we may destroy ourselves with it."

He looked back at the backstage.

Kayed and Amaara walked out in their training suits.

A replica of Sarah followed behind them, holding another suit folded in her hands.

Tobi continued.

"Kayed and Amaara, the first members of the Nova Division, are humans from Earth. Sarah has devised a way for us, to share my abilities with them... See for yourselves."

He nods at Kayed and Amaara, while Osei & him made space for them.

They both performed safe feats and abilities they had practiced before hand.

Sarah had another android bring Kayed a pile of rocks, which he used to turn into a golem.

He then moved it however he wanted, collapsed it and swirling it around him.

Amaara threw fire fists in the air, then kicked a few times in the air with fire.

Lastly she made two balls of fire rotating around her.

Tobi looked back at the audience.

"As you can see, they are capable of wielding one of the elements or you can say the element chose them. Whichever it is, it will surely help us out, in our upcoming battles... Normally each suit is bio-locked, but we made a special one."

He looked around the audience once again.

"I would like to call forth one member from the audience who would like to come and try it out."

People raised their hands.

He picked an assistant of one of the world leaders.

She came up to podium.

Tobi instructed her.

"Now just touch the suit, with the intention to wear it."

She touched the suit and it came to life.

Grabbing at her hand and morphing into a bodysuit.

She backed away freaking out.

People laughed.

Tobi tried calming her down and started coaching her.

"Hey, listen to me. Now close your eyes and feel the energy inside you and picture it into a ball in front of you... Deep breaths."

She followed his instructions.

Ice started to form in front of her.

The room started getting colder.

Then a ball of ice, manifested in front of her.

She opened her eyes and it dropped.

She dropped to her knees trying to catch her breath.

The others rushed to help her up, as Tobi turned back to the audience, continuing his speech.

The audience was impressed, clapping their hands away.

"As you can see, it takes some practice, but the frost element chose her and it can do the same for those who join our cause. We still don't know how to replicate all four powers in one person yet, but we do know that to make more of these suits, we will need an element that is not found on earth."

He let the audience murmur among themselves, as they absorbed all the incoming info.

Some asked what the element was.

He continued on indifferent.

"It's an element called Versillium. A shortage of this element caused the First Galactic War. Most of the planets that had large quantities of it have been mined out or are being inhabited by the children of Atlas...

He shifted his position on the podium, as some androids helped the volunteer off stage.

Another android, called the nano-suit the volunteer wore, back to her.

Amaara and Kayed left and Osei remained behind Tobi.

"I'm not sure how an alien, ended up with a Greek Titan's name, but what I do know, is that we won't be able to reach him without large quantities of this element. Which brings me to my next point."

He gave the audience a serious look.

"We need to capture Sonara and Dargan. Both are held by children of Atlas on the same level as Zaryon with millions of soldiers."

One of the world leaders called out.

"You plan on invading a planet?"

Tobi smirked and replied.

"No, we plan on liberating the planet, then we'll bring it back to the Solar System."