Retribution

"Thunder Raeiqa!"

A massive flash of lightning struck down at Ataron, who instinctively raised a blue flame barrier around himself.

The bright lightning split around the barrier as it continued for a moment, then stopped, followed by loud thunder, ringing the skies.

Ataron smiled seeing Osei's stunned expression.

Hundreds of blue fire balls manifested around him, then launched at Osei at sonic speed.

Osei dodged them with ease, blurring with electricity within his vicinity, then blocked the remaining barrage with floating orbs of electricity.

The explosions lit up the sky around them, as they stood some distance apart, glaring at each other in midair.

"What's the point of risking your life for this planet anyways? Your hands are stained with the blood of millions. Do you think atonement will bring you closer to God? To defeat us?"

Osei unsheathed his sword.

"I was powerless back then... However now I am free to do whatever I can, to stop you from unleashing another tragedy on this world.

Osei leaped at him, unleashing a flurry of light jabs at Ataron.

Ataron countered each strike, unsheathing his own sword with quicker reflexes, than Osei anticipated.

He caught Osei with a left hook, after blocking his last attack.

The punch covered in blue flames sent Osei crashing to the ground.

He quickly got up dazed, however he had no time to recover himself, only enough to put his arms back up, to block an uppercut from Ataron.

Sending him flying into the sky with blue flames bursting out of his fist.

Then he flew up and caught up right beside him and kicked Osei flying, hundreds of kilometers until he crashed into a hill, forming a crater.

He coughed blood and tried to gain a hold of his surroundings.

He could feel multiple bones broken and his body already reaching it's limit.

If it wasn't for the new and improved armor, he knew he would have been done for.

His instincts immediately told him to raise his guard.

He formed the strongest electric barrier he could muster and called lightning strikes in front of him.

At the same moment, Ataron appeared in front of him grinning, with a blue sphere of fire hovering above his left palm.

"Byza Fire."

The sphere cut in and dispersed Osei's barrier with ease.

Ataron  followed up by crushing the ball, setting his hands on fire and punched Osei, deep into his gut.

Flames exploaded around Osei, completely vaporizing the hills behind him in an instant.

Osei coughed, falling down into the rubble and clinging to his stomach.

His transformation fizzed out.

"Don't whimper, I missed your organs on purpose. You should be able to survive that."

He walked over and crouched beside him, smoke still trailing out of Osei's mouth.

"I want to see what Atlas would do to you, once he gets his hands on you."

Osei glared at Ataron, but he couldn't fight his consciousness fading.

Suddenly Ataron stood up.

"There's no way... No... They managed to kill two of my siblings."