The Dark Kings

Tobi dodged blasts of fire as Kiala closed in on him.

"You don't need to do this."

She leaped at him striking at an iron barrier that he raised.

"Come on pops, we're just play fighting here aren't we?"

Her fist broke through the barrier with ease, as she pulled it out and teleported behind him, kicking him in the side, as he was sent flying through the clearing.

He regained composure midflight nearly crashing into the side of a cliff and pointed his hands at her, as she teleported within his vision.

"I'm sorry for what you have been through, but that's no excuse to hurt the others."

Kiala smirked.

"They would have gotten in my way. Besides you're starting to feel it aren't you? Go ahead, put your hands together and will the air to stop with your mind not with any of your other abilities."

Tobi looked at her confused, but she put her hands up.

"I promise I won't do anything."

Wearily he did as she said.

The air between his hands had cracks in the shape of a ball.

He was astonished.

"How... Is this possible?"

Kiala smiled.

"Perks of being family. Looks like it merged well with your cells. You're now Telekinetic, just like Nirro, Sarah and I."

She started to gather energy within herself.

"You don't understand the lengths at which Mom went to protect you. You basically killed her."

She pointed her right palm at him, grimacing as the side effects

"Repel."

A force of air struck him out of the blue, sending him flying back.

He looked up at her confused on what just happened.

"Repel!"

She yelled even louder, as a larger force of air, trucked into him without warning.

He grunted as he hit the side of the cliff.

"This isn't going anywhere."

He whispered under his breath, while healing himself.

She descended down in front of him, as frost and burns started to appear on her face.

Noticing Tobi called out to her.

"If you keep going, you will self destruct."

She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, as dark clouds started to gather.

"I don't remember Dargan being this lively, brother."

A loud voice echoed out from above them.

A sudden deep flow of fear washed over the two, enough for Kiala to instantly go into third gear.

She braced the agonizing pain and looked up.

The two monsters she felt on top of the cliff, were watching them with curiosity.

Both were about 7 ft tall, tanned skin, with full grey beards and physiques like professional basketball athletes.

They were dressed in a green and black, foreign uniform and outfitted with simple, similar crowns and capes.