Simon vs Koji

Back on the ground...

Simon had fully lost himself.

A hundred percent of the skull covered his face like a mask, with detailed tribal markings, similar to tiger whiskers.

Purple & black fire, crumbled the ground apart, with him as the epicentre.

"This is not a good time for this, Simon. Wake up now!"

Koji yelled at the top of his lungs, as he faded in and out of consciousness, trying to keep control his dark energy.

He unsheathed his sword, just in time, using the flat part of his blade, to block Simon's flaming strike.

Rocking him over dozens of kilometres into a side of a hill.

He grunted, from the pain, but quickly got back up.

"He's way stronger than before, and seems like his power is rising by the minute. That's going to cost him more life."

Simon landed in front of him, screeching with an otherworldly sound, as winds picked up from the energy, he released, glaring Koji down.

"No use talking, huh? Let's make this quick."

Koji braced himself charging himself with six drums of electricity, hovering behind his back.

He cracked three open, releasing monsters of his imagination, made out of cobalt blue electricity, charging at Simon.

The skull mask's mouth opened up, creating a fast rotating sphere of purple and black fire in front of its face.

Then shattered it, blasting a beam of incredibly hot fire, erasing all of Koji's beasts.

He dodged, flanking and closing in with lightning speed, aiming to break off Simon's mask.

Simon, quickly dissipated the beam, and blasted thrusts of fire under his feet, to quickly roundhouse kick Koji's sword out of his hands.

'He's intelligent, just like Tobi was, he thought to himself."

Koji recoiled, but quickly tried to follow up by throwing a punch with all of his might, carried by lightning, as Simon did the same, reinforcing himself with purple & light black fire.

The impact sent shockwaves, across the continent, as they continued to trade blow for blow.

Bruising each other, until Koji cracked apart of Simons mask, with a flare of electricity escaping his fist, as it sailed past him.

Simon broke apart to make some distance, clutching the spot that cracked, as it crumbled away, releasing dark energy like smoke out a chimney.

He roared angrily, then placed his palm to his side, creating a massive purple and black sphere of fire, then condensed it, to fit hovering over his hand.

Koji sighed.

"It seems like you still have your old instincts. That means you're not completely gone are you?"

He raised his hand in front of him, facing his right palm to the sky.

"What's it going to take, Simon?

An incredibly massive lightning bolt struck down, stopping short only before his palm and filled into a blue sphere, like water being poured into a jug.

"Static: Denki no Taiyō."

He threw forth his left hand, signalling the remaining spheres, hovering behind his back, to home in and stop Simon's incoming charge.

Blurring from spot to spot, Simon dodged each of them, making his way closer to Koji.

Koji finished condensing the sphere, then leaped forth to meet Simon's attack.