Fear

Nate and Tai broke out of their prisons just before they hit the ground.

They looked up at Arcah who hovered over them grinning.

"You guys are gonna pay for invading  my country."

Nate's anger was rising.

The ground started to shake intensely.

Then a massive stone golem rose out of the ground grabbing for Arcah.

However a golem bigger and completely made out of iron and rubble rose up and blocked Nate's golems reach, then destroyed it's head with one strike.

"You're not on my level, I can destroy this country on my own, if I wish. What are you going to do to stop me, little cub?"

Tai fired consecutive fire balls at Arcah, which he blocked with ease, by manifesting rock barriers in front of himself.

"Don't let him taunt you."

Tai flanked, after giving Nate advice.

He unsheathed his sword, leaped up and struck at Arcah, with his full might, flames dancing over his blade.

Arcah sidestepped in midair, dodging Tai's attack then punched him, in the gut, sending him flying.

Arcah then quickly leaped at Nate.

Nate formed a stone armour around himself bracing for the incoming attack.

Arcah proceeded to beat down on Nate, as his armour crumbled from each strike, Nate immediately repaired each area.

"I'm so glad I was able to absorb my brother in time, so that I could come here..."

The impacts from Arcah's flurry of punches, shook Nate to the core.

He started to cough blood.

Tai flew back quickly and appeared right behind Arcah to catch him by surprise.

However Arcah turned around and grabbed Tai's sword with a titanium and stone gauntlet forming over his hand.

"This is way too much fun."

He grinned as he held on tight to the sword, then crashed Tai into Nate, sending them crashing through the plains.

They quickly tried to recover themselves and get up, but a looming shadow overhead caught their attention.

A mass of rubble and steel covered the sky and began to drop.

They scrambled to get to safety, working together like they've done in practice drills.

Nate made platforms for them to hop on and Tai boosted them, with fire thrusters at the tails.

They jetted through the falling rubble.

Tai blasted a few out of the sky, as Nate attempted to gain control of some of the mass to stop it from targeting them.

Suddenly their rock platforms crumbled away and they started to free fall, until Tai gathered energy to maintain flight, then caught Nate in midair.