Newbies

About four months later...

Tobi made it through Beyond HQ, driving the cart to the training room.

Sarah had recommended, he check on the recruits.

Eight Nova's now, including five new recruits, Sarah had picked up from around the world.

They were all fighting each other, in separate 1-v-1 battles.

He walked by the first audience box, where he could watch the first pair below through the glass.

Renesa Alvarez (23) was throwing ice volleys at  Amaara, who kept dodging and leaping in the air, with bursts of fire.

Sarah had found her in the Philippines, living with her little brother and sister.

Her parents had passed away a while back and she was forced to do anything she could, to keep her siblings alive.

Sarah is taking care of siblings and providing them with the education they need.

Tobi turned his attention, to the two in the next arena.

Carina Solvieg (21) had surrounded herself with humanoid golems covered in metal.

She was trying to get her golems, to break through Kayed's golems, but she was getting overwhelmed.

Abused majority of her life, she reached out to a Sarah representative flying overhead in her neighborhood, in Sweden after the World Meeting, and Sarah listened to her.

Then invited her to come live at the Beyond HQ.

He walked over to the next arena and looked through the glass below.

Norah Ali (20) had just leaped up, cladding herself in electricity and proceeded to cut off half of the arm of the giant ice golem Helio Leondro (22) created.

He stood on top of the giants head, raising his hand.

Hundreds of ice spikes formed, floating above Norah's head.

Then he dropped them.

However, in that time she had already charged up all the energy she could muster.

She stabbed down on the golem's arm with her short sword.

Massive spikes of electricity crackled through, destroying the giants arm and sending thousands of bolts through the ice golem, shocking Helio unconscious.

She jumped back off the arm as it collapsed, but could not avoid the explosions of ice spikes hitting the floor.

She was sent crashing into a wall, sitting down on the wall unconscious.

The medics rushed to the both of them.

Tobi laughed then walked on to the last glass.

Koji Hachiro (18) and  Simon walker (19) were having an intense fight.

Simon raged flames around the room, while Koji zipped around dodging every attack.