Power

Simon went first gear, caught Runa, and recovered before they hit the ground.

Runa grunted in pain, she looked towards her left arm.

It was dislocated.

Simon placed up two floating fireballs for them to see their surroundings.

He then noticed her in pain and asked her to brace herself, as he popped it back in for her.

She let out a low scream through a cloth he gave her from his belt.

She then grabbed a booster and immediately plunged the contents in her knee.

"You good?"

Simon asked.

"I'm still good to go."

She gave him a reassuringly weak smile.

"The plan has changed-"

He was cut off by a bright flash of electricity, as Galad appeared above them.

"Do you understand the consequences of attacking the royal family? We have come to bring you salvation!"

His voice echoed through out the plains.

"He's mad."

Runa looked at Simon, but he was unfazed.

He stepped forward and laughed.

"Monarchies are outdated. Let me guess, the old man gave you everything didn't he? You didn't have to work for anything, then you killed and enslaved those weaker than you to get stronger. Am I right?"

Galad rubbed his chin and pondered.

Electricity crackling all around him, keeping him afloat.

"Hmm, what's wrong with that?"

"Runa."

She knew when he said her name, he was getting serious.

She backed up and gathered large amounts of lightning holding it in the sky.

Simon's expression changed.

Rings of fire crushed the ground simultaneously, as the orange veins coursed through him even faster.

Streaks of silver popped up randomly throughout his hair.

"Nothing really, that just means I don't have to hold back."

Galad, didn't realize Simon would be hiding so much strength, however he didn't falter having full confidence in his abilities, they both lunged at each other.

Fists colliding sent shockwaves throughout the land.

Galad was shocked by how Simon was able to keep up with him, and each strike drained him of his life force, as Simon used gloves made out of blue fire.

Galad backed away to make some distance.

A massive strike of lightning breached the sky and struck him, giving him no chance to gaurd.

He yelled out in pain for a moment, then began to absorb the lightning.

Runa stopped, seeing it have no affect on him.

However Simon didn't hesitate with the chance Runa gave him.

Appearing in front of Galad with a swirling blue ball of fire.

"Globus Ignis!"

He struck the ball into Galad's chest and sent him flying as ball buried itself even further before exploding as he hit the ground.