Training

Just as promised, Osei, picked up Tobi at coordinates, that buzzed into the Hizor.

As the shuttle dropped out of camouflage, Tobi's eyes grew bigger.

He had spent most of the afternoon, putting out fires, hiding appliances from himself, and accidentally freezing things he touched.

Tremors occurred below and around the building, scaring the tenants.

Things were getting too real.

Curiosity struck Tobi like a child as he ran around the large shuttle, touching everything and anything.

After Osei finally got him to sit down, he asked questions nonstop.

"Just fasten your seat belt please."

They flew to a an opening, in a forest on the outskirts of Ottawa.

"No one will see us here."

Osei said, as they exited the shuttle.

Tobi looked up at Osei, after staring at his palm

"I need to get a hold of these abilities. My building can't take it anymore."

Osei laughed

"Tpically a normal Rennayan awakens their abilities at around 6-7 years old, rare cases at 5. ... So, keeping our abilities under control feels natural."

He backed up a bit, giving Tobi some distance.

"Since I have a lightning ability it's the first one I'll show you. The rest I will convey all that I can remember from my teacher... Waio."

He shook his head and put a fist in his other palm in front of him and gave both his legs some distance.

"Now assume a focus, feel the flow of energy within your body and manifest it into a a ball in front of you."

Tobi did as he was told, and copied Osei's stance.

He breathed in and closed his eyes, focusing and picturing a ball of energy in front of him.

He was deep in concentration.

The ground broke up into tiny pieces around him.

The they collided together shaping into a ball.

Followed by a ball of ice, a ball of fire, a ball of crackling, white electricity forming into spheres of their own.

Rotating slowly around him.

Osei backed up a bit more as this was going on.

Even though he had seen a portion, he was still shocked at the latent potential that his brother had possessed.

Tobi opened his eyes.

Astounded by the sight before him.

"Woah, am I... am I really doing this?"

He reached for the sphere of electricity and it transformed into a lightning rod the size of his arm.

Osei looked up from the orbs, to Tobi.

"Whatever image you have in your mind, the elements will take form of... The fact that you can actually produce all four at this moment, means you definitely have potential. We'll just need to draw it out of you."

Tobi placed his hand  on the ice sphere and it turned into a sparrow.

He touched the orb of fire, and it turned into a ring of fire.

He finally placed his hands on the earth sphere and it crumbled.

Osei chuckled.

"Earth abilities need more time for you to form an object out of them."