The Next Step

Two months later at Beyond HQ...

The Novas were all in their first gear.

Helio sat out the training, sitting in the bystanders seats with Sarah.

Standing in front of them was Tobi, transformed as well.

Amaara and Carina caught up in the last two months, by training intensely against their comrades.

Now Tobi was training them, for the next war.

No weapons, just hand to hand combat.

The training was being broadcasted to Sarah's World, by her.

Tobi picked up a rock.

"This will be the only ground ability I will use."

They all laughed.

"Ohh sure sure, good luck."

Some of them said, almost in sync.

Simon and Koji raced at him first, while Amaara trailed behind them.

Carina and Kayed made metal and stone golems.

Kayed, Tobi and Carina weren't allowed to use lava or magma, to not injure the others.

For Earth users, once they had ascended, it was much easier to separate the minerals that they want and use then however they wished.

Tobi dug up mass amounts of gems and gold on different planets for Sarah, by doing this.

He clad himself in full electric and flame armour, maintaining it as they struck at him.

He blocked the both of them with both his arms up, then simultaneously blasted them flying back, with greater fire and electricity out of his arms.

Amaara came in for a punch aiming for his head, flames thrusting her arm as fast as she could.

He ducked with ease and sent a sphere of electricity into her stomach sending her flying backwards into the golems.

He then fireballed all the heads and feet of the rest of the golems in less than a few seconds.

Norah came in with a blur of electricity behind him.

He turned around quickly and blocked all of her strikes, then tripped her and used a palm thrust with thousands of bolts to send her flying horizontally.

Kayed and Carina were still throwing, rock volleys, which he sensed easily and blocked them with thick ice walls forming in the air.

Then he rushed them, through an opening.

They braced themselves but he backflipped behind them and placed his hands on the ground, freezing them within two giant ice blocks, frozen.

Simon and Koji appeared behind him once again, with spheres of fire and lightning.

Aiming for his back.

They stopped in their tracks, as a trail of ice starting from his heels lead up to them, freezing them in place.

Then he leaped up in the air looking down at them, completely immobilized.

Norah appeared in a blur beside him, a sphere of electricity trailing her palm.

He was caught off guard, but diffused it out with the rock he was holding onto, covered in ice and electricity.

There was a small mist explosion.

Then he grabbed her hand through it and threw her down with the rest, as they defrosted out of their binds.

"Are you guys purposely making this easy for me."