Abomination

He almost couldn't hear it over the howling wind.

Why was it so windy?

The thought had just crossed his mind.

Which was weird, since he felt like, he had been standing there for ages.

A girl in the middle of the crowd, trying to make her way through the crowd of people, waved her hands at him, from far out in the distance.

Tobi squinted his eyes, trying to make out what she was saying, but to no avail.

He tried moving a little closer, but his body wouldn't listen to him.

He was only able to move his head, as he looked around noticing dark energy, swirling around him.

Tobi started to panic, feeling like he was in a lucid dream.

The yelling got even louder, as the person kept struggling to get his attention.

He looked back down at the crowd, trying to find the person again.

"Wa-"

They had gotten closer, but he still could not hear her.

"You have to snap out-"

He realized, her voice sounded familiar, as the image of her, started to clear up.

Kiala yelled out once more.

"Wake up, Dad! You have to snap out if it"

Tobi was stunned, yet any he words he tried to speak, failed him.

His vision began to crack and split apart, then shattered, as aurora lights brought him back to reality...

The left eye of the skull on hgface,  cracked and broke off, followed by the rest of the skull, crumbling apart slowly.

Through his left eye, he saw Mado and Rael in front of him, with Kiala, floating in a dome of reinforced glass.

She was smashing her hands on the glass, screaming at him, as she tried her best to break out.

"It looks like you're having a hard time brother."

Rael's expression had not changed much, but he seemed slightly more disturbed by what he was witnessing.

"What is this?"

Mado grunted and began to gather energy.

"The Abomination. We have to eliminate him. He must be the one 'it's' searching for."

Rael looked Tobi over once more, then sighed.

"It seems you may be right. Those markings and that color, it has to be a bad omen. Do you think 'it' is coming back?"

Mado shook his head slowly.

"For now, if we kill him here, he can't be taken. We could cripple it's power."

Rael nodded, matching his brothers energy as spheres of destruction manifested in front of both of them, aiming for Tobi.

Out of Dargan's skies, hundreds of thousands of green robed soldiers, descended out of the skies, landing around the group in formation.

The ones on the front line landed kneeling, with their fists striking the ground as ice froze their group in place, within an instant.

Rael, melted himself free almost instantly and looked around, while Mado erupted flames to melt the ice and assert his presence, furiously.

All of them wore assassin like outfits, in contrasts of light and dark green, with light hooded robes over their heads.

A soldier, in the distance, blew a horn, as some the ones in front made way.

A short fellow, escorted by two guards, dressed differently like secret service, made his way through the crowd and into the clearing.

He stopped and pulled back his hood.

Mado rolled his eyes, realizing who it was.

"Akio Rahmanaka... So you've finally come out of hiding?"

The elderly man looked to be entering his early 70's, but walked with the physique of someone in their youth.

He is appearance was of Asian descent, along with the rest of his people, with some having the characteristics of people in South East Asia.

"If you mean living a life of peace, away from war and bloodshed. Then yes I have returned."

The Akio had a sly smile on his face.

Mado grunted shifting his a, then continued to his main point.

"What is the reason, for you to interfere in our affairs? We have given your people, the respect of solitude. Don't tell me you're tired of living?"

Akio let out a light chuckle.

"You seem to have run into some interesting people. I'd like to request, for you to leave them be for today."

The tension began to rising, once again between the both of them, as their energies clashed.

Mado smirked, then broke the silence.

"Forgive me, I can't seem to find a good reason to grant your request. I'm sure you can feel it too can't you?"

He nodded over at Tobi.

"He must be what the Dark One has been searching for. We can't allow him to live."

Akio took a deep breath, calming himself.

"I am aware of what you're saying, but he may also be the light, that saves us from it. We won't know, if you stop him now."

Mado reached for his sword.

"I disagree. For my people's future, I must kill him now."

Akio smiled.

"We are aware of your impatience, Dark King Mado. However, you should know, that you are surrounded, on land, air and space, by 25 million of my kin, ready to give their lives on my order."

He took a step forward, with both hands behind his back, covered in the gold sleeves of his robe, tailored specially for him.

"Question is, are you prepared?"

Mado grinned at his question.

"It doesn't matter how many insects-"

"Let me stop you there."

Rael stepped forward.

"My apologies Great Elder Akio. It seems we may have spent too much time here. We'd best be on our way."

Furious, Mado looked at his brother, wondering what he was doing.

However Rael just shook his head glaring at him.

He looked around, seeing the death glares from all the soldiers in their vicinity.

He let a light a chuckle, sheathing his sword back into it's sheath.

"Very well. We'll leave you be for today. However..."

He turned around to face Tobi, then openly declared out.

"This is a formal declaration of war, on behalf of Kiros and the Great Realm, on you and your people. We will be coming for that blue planet and your head."

Rael placed one hand on Mado's shoulder and with a couple cracks in the air they disappeared off of the planet.