Stand Your Ground

Selvin did not hesitate, powering up the laser out of the Nova Prime's palm.

"Kaletor!"

Kaletor looked up, annoyed from being distracted by a malicious scene.

The laser erupted out of his palm at a frightening speed.

Kaletor instinctively raised the platform he was standing on, as a shield.

Holding it together as the laser pushed him several kilometers away and into a massive mountain before it dissipated.

The shield he made, crumbled into dust, as he breathed a sigh of relief.

"I didn't know he was capable of producing such energy. I will have to take him out first, before playing with other ants."

He looked noticing the Nova Prime racing towards him.

He grinned raising dozens of golems, hurdling through the sky towards Selvin.

"Angelic Stone Raid!"

Selvin raised the Prime's right arm in front of him, letting loose a shower of machine gun fire, pummeling several of the golems.

However, some outmaneuvered the rain of bullets crashing onto the Prime and latching on.

Before long there were too many weighing down the suit and it crashed down near Kaletor, as it tried grabbing hold of them.

Ripping some off, before letting off an electric shock, crumbling down the rest to pieces.

The Prime turned to face Kaletor.

"You'll pay for what you have done!"

Selvin yelled out, through the microphone.

Kaletor grinned.

"This is war! Why are you mad? Soldiers die all the time!"

The Prime reached for the photon sword, sheathed on its back.

"No, I've been through many battles. I can see it in your eyes. You get a kick, off of this, don't you? Harming those, that can't harm you back... You make me sick."

Kaletor chuckled.

"Big words, coming from a little man in a tin can. I would have crushed you, within your suit already, but some foreign energy seems to be protecting you."

The Nova Prime crouched, sword unsheathed held behind its back, ready to swing at a moment's notice.

It started to shrink, while still maintaining mass and bulking up.

An immense amount of power piled up within the Prime and redirected into the sword.

Electric currents started racing along the sword, as the Prime suit steamed, ready to go, like a charging bull.

Kaletor noticed what Selvin was trying to do, and gathered energy as large tremors echoed across the land.

"Stone Titans!"

A massive stone golem, larger than the Nova Prime, but denser than the golem he made before, rose out of the ground violently and lunged at the Prime, with frightening speed.

Simultaneously another, same-size golem, creeped out the ground, aiming to grab the Prime from the back.

Selvin was pinched, however, he wasn't worried.

Releasing the throttle on the Nova Prime to have it, shooting forward like a rocket, leaving trails of clouds and incinerating the golem behind it.

The golem in front was obliterated in less than a second, as Selvin passed through, swinging the Prime's sword like a bat.