Unavoidable

The children of Atlas floated above the city, watching the people below rushing to safety, screaming.

They debated heading over to where they sent the rest of their ships, since they heard chatter about them being attacked.

They never did anything apart.

Since birth, these two siblings have always stuck together.

"Seryn... I had hoped they would be at least a bit entertaining, but this is just sad."

The prince said.

Seryn looked at her brother, then looked back down below, electricity crackling around her, keeping her afloat.

"Be patient, Jeraton. The research indicated that this country is the underlying super power of this world. They should be the ones that killed our brothers, if not we'll head to the other two big ones-"

She was cut off as a ice boulder covered in electricity sailed at them from above.

The Nova's were racing towards them.

It crashed into siblings, sending them flying back down to the ground in an open field.

The boulder exploded ice everywhere as it hit the ground.

The broadcast around the world flipped on, showing the Nova's racing to battle.

They landed as the smoke cleared.

Simon, Koji, Norah, Ranesa and Kayed were all dressed in updated red and white striped battle suits.

The home kit Sarah made for them.

The siblings got up out of the ice rubble as the smoke cleared.

"Who dares to attack us!"

Jeraton called out.

Simon walked forward.

"My name is Simon, and we are here with the Beyond Space Force, Nova Division, ordering you to halt your invasion or we will use force."

The siblings laughed out loud.

"Are you the ones responsible for killing our brothers?"

Seryn asked them.

Koji stepped up and spoke.

"No, but we can help you meet them."

Jeraton raised one hand, pointing it at them and kept the other hand on his lance.

"Let's see about that."

As he said that he fired compressed fireballs from his hands.

Ranesa and Kayed placed their hands on the ground, creating ice and dirt walls around them, blocking the attacks.

Simon, Koji and Norah flanked.

Simon and Koji went for Jeraton, while Norah shot electric balls at Seryn.