Different

"Look what you've done to my arm."

Stresci's voice was full of anger.

She wanted to rip Koji to shreds.

Her arm took its time reforming what had been cut off.

The pair had recovered from her earlier attack with ease and prepared themselves for her arrival.

It was dark, however the Moon and stars kept their glow, with occasional flashes from drones keeping tabs on the situation.

Sarah had developed night vision contact lenses specially made for combat and that operate at the users will.

So Koji and Sofia could see her clearly, furious and gathering a mass amount of energy.

Koji stepped forward, sheathing his sword.

"You've made a grave mistake."

Stresci, looked at him curious with a curious expression.

"Oh? How so?"

Dark clouds started to gather, as electricity crackled all around them.

"You've gotten in the way of our mission and I'm in no mood to play around with you."

Stresci started to laugh as thousands of golems rose out of the ground all made out of stone and iron.

A sandstorm began to stir.

"Then, what are you going to do about it?"

He went straight into second gear.

The wind pressure from the energy he was releasing blasted the sand back and away from him and Sofia, who also had to brace herself.

She covered herself in a light flame armour to protect herself, she knew something big was coming.

Stresci felt the sudden danger and jumped into a stone platform to create some distance.

Then she ordered her golems to charge them.

Koji raised one hand above his head then dropped it down facing her.

"Catatumbo Lightning."

Thousands of lightning strikes, struck the golems down simultaneously, following up to her in a humongous tree of lightning, constantly zapping her and immobilizing her.

Her screams echoed through the night plains, as Koji held his hand in place.

Thousands of years drained of her.

A massive golem rose up and grabbed her out of the attack, but Koji didn't let up, pointing at it.

As the golems was crumbled away, it threw a figure away from it, into the distance.

"You're not getting away."

Koji disappeared with a blur.

Sofia sighed.

"He never slows down."

She flew off after them.

Koji caught up to Stresci flying away, lying down on a rock.

He appeared above with an electric blur, then he unsheathed his sword and stabbed down, impaling her.

"Static: Uneri."

A large electric explosion, erupted as they hit the ground, with her as the epicenter.

She screamed once again and coughed up blood.

"Don't kill me! I'll give you anything you want."

She looked up at Koji, who was looking back down at her in disgust.