Return to Rennaya

Tobi and the Novas continued training on Azuria. By increasing their knowledge of iko and increasing their strength and capabilities. They took turns switching with the other Novas, invading the Cerian Empire and protecting the Federation, during the next several weeks.

As they progressed with a path forward, securing a safe route for Earth and the other planets of BSF, through Cerian Space, they came across the last habitual planet, at the end of their path. A planet, that looked to be recovering from a mass invasion. With abandoned cities, overtaken by mother nature and an incredibly small population of survivors, showing up on her scans.

Saphyra went to Sarah, with the news, hoping to confirm something. Seeing Sarah's eyes light up, gave her, her answer. The war-torn, ghost planet, was in fact Rennaya.

Such news made headlines across Earth and the rest of the Federation. A massive event was created, to help raise the declining morale and to showcase progress. Beyond that, would be visiting Rennaya, and performing a late funeral procession for the people there.

Sarah also wanted to dig up, all of the ancient artifacts and records, Rennaya might have to offer. Within a couple of days, of the discovery, Saphyra had gathered together four million troops, commanding and protected by of seven and a half million combat androids. Dozens of Aeromachs were loaded with hundreds of tanks and aircrafts, all ready to be deployed.

Osei & Kalista insisted on going. The Novas had noticed that the Rennayans were holding back emotions. Not breaking out of character. However, they knew, the images and drone videos, that Saphyra had shown them, tore them apart.

Saphyra was hesitant but decided to add them to the roster. She then picked Norah, Tai, and Helio to lead an expedition, on the Northern continent. Kiala, Jacira, and Nate were to lead another expedition to the Western continent and lastly, Kayed, Simon, and Carina were to travel to the Eastern continent.

As for Tobi and Osei, she allowed them to have the freedom to look into the city of Senae in the Central continent. Kalista wanted to go alone, but since the Azurian royal family wanted to take part, Saphyra asked her to take Kaieda and Yori along with her to her hometown.

Akio granted each of the teams, one of his Hashin to tag along with them. For his family though he doubled the security. With the elder's help, Saphyra was now more confident that she could carry out this event with no problems.

Noon the following day...

One hundred and sixty Aeromachs, entered the Rennayan Solar System, making their way towards Rennaya. Only ten ships descended to the planet, the rest remained in orbit, securing the Solar System and conducting lighter expeditions on nearby planets and moons. Rennayans built mining and research outposts on planets, moons, and asteroids. Using them also for agriculture and inescapable prisons.

Tobi was a little excited to be learning a bit more about his roots. He loved visiting Nigeria with his family. Food back home was unlike anything else. The sights and the culture, although he often felt a loss of cultural identity, it always gave him a sense of home.

Now landing in Senae, after everything he had been told about, it all just felt unreal.

Still, Tobi, knew better than to show his excitement, in front of Osei. Knowing his brother may still have some PTSD, from the last time he was here.

Sarah continued around them as usual. She had not been able to spend much time with them, after her transformation, but they didn't mind, just teased her a bit, and let her be. They always knew, each and every one of the projects she works on, and continues to work on, would forever change Beyond's military strength in space.