Out of this World

The energy building up in their vicinity, could knock out an average human being.

Sohzyn, closed the distance and struck down with his sword, faster than the eye could see.

Kiala parried it, sending shockwaves across the field.

Some of Beyond's soldiers who couldn't retreat in time, braced themselves from the winds, created from the two monsters swinging at each other, trying to find an opening.

Sohzyn then kicked Kiala up into the sky and tried to follow up by knocking her back down, hands crossed.

However she jetted herself out of trajectory at the last moment, flames thrusting out her right palm, then raised her hand towards him, palm first.

"Erupt: Magma Roar."

Magma burning wrapped in fire, raced out of her palms towards him.

Instinctively he put his hands in front of him.

"Shock Avalanche!"

An enormous amount of ice and electricity poured out of his hands, colliding with Kiala's attack.

Both attacks dissipated in clouds of vapour.

Kiala followed up by punching him with magma knuckledusters, but he blocked it with both hands up.

The magma searing into his arms.

He looked from the corner of his eye and their eyes locked.

"Ascension."

Cobalt blue veins raced throughout his body.

The explosion of energy sent Kiala flying back, but she recovered in midair, glaring at him.

Sparks of electricity, stung her as the temperature around them dropped rapidly.

Pillars of lava erupted into the sky, forming rings around her, she launched them at him, trying slice him in half.

He deflected them, with slashes of ice manifesting in the air, with each swing.

She pointed her sword at him, then sheathed it.

Holding her form, as dark clouds gathered and large quantities of lightning started to strike, hazardously all over the plains.

Some of the Nova's and Tobi, generated an ice and earth dome, to protect themselves and some of their soldiers who remained near.

They watched on through a see through ice sheet in the middle.

Kiala gritted her teeth as she pulled energy from around her, then she looked up at him.

Her eyes glowed brighter.

"Static: Robbi's Strike!"

She unsheathed her sword at faster than sound speed, cladding herself in electricity.

At the same time, the largest lightning strike, the Nova's had ever seen struck down towards the blade, as she appeared to bat it at Sohzyn.

Sohzyn had already sensed a big attack coming and had gathered enough energy to counter it.

"Dome of Haldwyn."

A massive ornamental dome of ice over ten meters thick and wide, appeared all around him surged with millions of volts of electricity.

The resulting collision exploded a massive cloud of mist and vapor.

Sohzyn's dome cracked open and revealing him charging up a massive ball of blue electricity rotating at mach speed within a cracking, condensed ice sphere.