Atone

Over the skies of Australia...

Three Cerian ships had just descended out of camouflage.

They managed to stealthily use the commotion from the invasion of Dargan, so that their enemy forces would have less security where they planned to land.

The monitors in the command center at Beyond HQ blared, warning of the incoming threat.

Sarah sent some androids nearby, to dispatch the remaining forces stationed on the Moon and on the Republic of Rennaya.

Back at Dargan.

"If what you say is true, then I've got a lot of questions to ask you."

Tobi said to her, finally gaining his composure.

Kiala sighed, then she let her rage take over.

"I've got, some questions myself..."

Small streaks of silver, popped up down her hair.

Purple veins raced through her body.

Sensing the danger, he went into second gear as well.

"What makes you so special?"

She growled.

Tobi was confused.

"What do you mean-"

She lunged at him, as he put both hands up to block her incoming punch.

The impact sent shockwaves throughout the field.

He took a deep breath, realizing this girl had some grudge against him.

Then he covered the unconscious Novas, in domes of ice and dirt, leaving ventilation to breath, as they both broke apart to make distance.

She summoned dark clouds together, striking herself, with quick sparks of lightning and held the charge.

Tobi was still perplexed, but he felt it might be better to pacify the situation.

"Why are you doing this?"

He asked her.

Her glare sent chills down his spine.

"Half of them died today, because you were too weak, to do anything. Six months later, while saving a civilian, you were assassinated by some conglomerates and top leaders, who were given technology by a child of Atlas. Who had infiltrated the Earth, during the invasion."

She pointed one palm at him and fired a few electric volleys.

He formed dirt barriers in front of him at moments of impact.

"For your sake, my mother went to extreme lengths to bring you back to life and gave her life doing so."

Tobi didn't know what to feel about everything she was revealing.

Part of him didn't want to believe it, but he could feel her energy matched his.

A pill hard to swallow, he never thought he would have a child so early.

One that can blow up half a planet, too.

"Who was your mother?"

Kiala stopped firing and dropped her hands to her sides.

"Saphyra!"

She called out.

Saphyra landed down seconds later on a hovering platform, with an unconscious Sarah android and large coffin size box.

"Yes Kiala."

"Open it."

Tobi watched as Saphyra plucked out Sarah's core like she's done it before.